Fable 4 news!
Just got a fitness club in town only 10$ a month.
Enjoying the mod suite Bethesda has introduced to Xbox.
Finally got my surround sound up and running with one remote.
Taking visceral for anxiety and it's doing wonders for my mental health.
Met up with an old friend from my school days and had a drink he's going to help me get my Pc and invited me to join a D&D club.
Been couch ridden for a while and only just now getting better.
Both cars need to go to the mechanic.
Lost faith in Bungie as developers.
Have some sort of joint pain in my left ankle and an unusual high heart rate might have to see a doctor about it.
Seeing a Dragon Ball game sell really well and receive really good reviews.
Got some time to game this week finally and been enjoying some Shadow of War and Life is Strange: Before The Storm.
Mornings are getting lighter so wont be pitch black when im setting off for work soon.
My wifes blog etc is doing really well and shes finally making money off it.
My daughters 2nd birthday in 3 days.
I shall also be another year older in 7 days.
My car is having issues again with another oil leak and been told that it would be expensive fix this time and with car being 10 years old it might be worth doing the cheaper temporary fix and getting rid soon.
Been expensive 3 months already.
Weather is getting colder again... roll on summer.
- My new mouse and case fan came in the mail, so I can finally start posting without headaches again.
- New mouse works great!
- Fable IV being in the pipeline is finally a reality again.
- Enjoyed my time with Kath over in Scotland.
- Crypto-currency is beginning to see another crash.
- Playing Deus Ex: HR again properly, I forgot how awesome it is, hope Mankind Divided is a worthy successor.
- Wishing I didn't have to say goodbye to Kath again, the time there just kinda flew right by.
- Crypto miners ruining PC gaming & building for everyone.
- The snow just keeps on piling outside, I'm sure all those kids love it though.
- My cat's eye hasn't gotten any better while I was away, still need to get him to the vet again and try some different medications.
Youngest has been waking up in night and we have averaged 2-4 hours sleep a night for a week now. Plus she’s still in our room & trying to find way to put her in with my other daughter without them disturbing each other.
Absolutely broke at min too and my wages didn’t even get me out of my overdraft this week.
Car MOT is due & likely needs work before it will pass.
Had to cancel holiday due to no money and need some work doing on my house too.