• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats the point of books???

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Minky

Whats the point of books???

Ok,i am always finding (and stealing)books and i really wanna know WHATS THE POINT OF THEM?!?

K

Kneo

Re: Whats the point of books???

Minky said:
Ok,i am always finding (and stealing)books and i really wanna know WHATS THE POINT OF THEM?!?

You can donate them to the school teacher in bowerstone south, for a white wizard hat (for "good" books), and a dark wizard hat (for "evil" books). I've only gotten the white wizard hat. :( Haven't figured out the dark wizard hat yet.

A

Asura

To get the Dark Wizards Hat, you simply MUST not pick up any books from the Guild Library or anywhere else in the Guild for that matter.. Stealing books from houses is a good start.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Asura said:
To get the Dark Wizards Hat, you simply MUST not pick up any books from the Guild Library or anywhere else in the Guild for that matter.. Stealing books from houses is a good start.

Aslo, buy all the books at the bandits camp...........It's not like they read anyway

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

To note you can only get one hat. Either the light or dark het but never both.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yeah, that sux it's either light, dark, or normal. Not all.:(

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Well you could always just call forth the power of Skorm and sell your soul for the dark hat.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

True but my father isn't how he used to be with the capturing of the souls and what not.:hmm:

M

Minky

Kneo said:
You can donate them to the school teacher in bowerstone south, for a white wizard hat (for "good" books), and a dark wizard hat (for "evil" books). I've only gotten the white wizard hat. :( Haven't figured out the dark wizard hat yet.

Ah,ok thanks:D

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Skorm's Son said:
True but my father isn't how he used to be with the capturing of the souls and what not.:hmm:
Haha! That made me chuckle. ^_^

M

Minky

Skorm's Son said:
Yeah, that sux it's either light, dark, or normal. Not all.:(

Wait u said light,dark or normal,whats the normal i thought there was only light and dark:wassat:

M

Minky

well i started donating books to the school,and i just wanted to know how many do u need to donate b4 u get a hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.