• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's with the chickens????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Strike

Reaction score
Seriously! What's with the chickens in this game??? At start we se that crazy chicken , then when you load there is aaaaaaaalways a chicken, chicken suit, chicken quest, dark chickens.. BUT there is nothing about them!!! So why the fuss???

:p

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
They've been an integral part of Fable since the first game. Lionhead simply has a chicken fetish...

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Indeed, they do.I find it funny, that there's aklways something with chickens. I like kicking 'em, too.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
Apparently, Peter Molyneux had some kind of bad experience with chickens when he was younger, so I think he put them into Fable so that we could torture them by kicking them :L.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
Seriously! What's with the chickens in this game??? At start we se that crazy chicken , then when you load there is aaaaaaaalways a chicken, chicken suit, chicken quest, dark chickens.. BUT there is nothing about them!!! So why the fuss???

:p

Because chickens can lead the revolution.

SweetWater

Reaction score
Have you not heard the legend of the infamous Chicken Kicker?

Lucky Strike

Reaction score
:lol: hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!! Those chickens are funny though! I remember for a gun/hammer (can't remember) that i had to kick 100 chickens! LOL

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
It is odd, though. It's become something of a signature (at least from my viewpoint) for the fable series

E.g: See the 'Companion Cube' - Think of Portal. See the COG Lancer, think of Gears (of War). See an animated chicken, and I think of Fable. Or brutally kicking it for a laugh (and maybe an achievement)

RawrSaidTheSock

Professional Reaverphile
Reaction score
Lionhead are worried the chickens may attack them/sue them if they arent put every Fable. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.