• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

whats your favorite hair style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score
Re: whats your favorite hair style

countjosh said:
my fav is the nomal:D

That's what I get when I'm good, but since you lose hair when you go Evil (which I usually am) I prefer Bald:w00t:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah i dont really change the hair style as im evil i always lose my hair :devil:

C

countjosh

am i the only one here that has a good character

C

Coolmist

countjosh said:

im good and i use normal hair style.my evil char uses cornrows kinda hair style it still looks effective.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

countjosh said:

No theres afew of you, should be more evil i think :devil:

D

DrZoid

Being evil is too easy!
And I go for the normal haircut

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
Being evil is too easy!
And I go for the normal haircut

Exactley why make things hard for yourself :p

D

DrZoid

Dark Drakan said:
Exactley why make things hard for yourself :p

:rolleyes:

[If I hadnt written this little bit at the bottom this would have been the shortest post ever]

K

Kneo

countjosh said:

Naw, I play a good toon too. It's far more of a challenge. Albeit, when Morrowind first came out, I was good until I finished the game - then I went on a spree, from town to town laying waste...cuz I could. o_O

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

countjosh said:

No, I here Zelu is good. Besides you can just look at people's profiles and it says at the bottom of it/being Evil rules:devil:

C

countjosh

well i do have a all the way bad character but i like the good one better so i guess im kinda bad(i think)

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Kneo said:
Naw, I play a good toon too. It's far more of a challenge. Albeit, when Morrowind first came out, I was good until I finished the game - then I went on a spree, from town to town laying waste...cuz I could. o_O

Morrowind ROCKS you're like the only other person besides 1 other guy on this website who knows what it is!!!:w00t:

P

porschephiliac

I've been good... so far...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Morrowind ROCKS you're like the only other person besides 1 other guy on this website who knows what it is!!!:w00t:

I know what it is, just didnt know the character names as i didnt play it for long.

countjosh said:
how about oblivion?

Oblivion is one of best games i have ever played Period. Truly awesome game, afew bugs in it but with a game of such size it can be expected, nothing a patch wont fix. Ignore my Xfire profile i have played Oblivion for 23hours not what my profile says (i forget to login all the time)

K

Kneo

Skorm's Son said:
"Dagoth Ur will rise again!!!":devil:
Or will he...

I haven't played Oblivion yet. I tend to wait and buy games when they're really cheap on Amazon, otherwise I lose wife faction. ^_^ I got Fable for $11.00. heh.

I loved all the mod's morrowind's player base came up with. I mean there was some wild stuff. I had a boatload of them loaded, and even tweaked some stuff of my own. I like how Morrowind encouraged Modding. Hopefully with Fable II, it'll come with a construction CD as well.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kneo said:
Or will he...

I haven't played Oblivion yet. I tend to wait and buy games when they're really cheap on Amazon, otherwise I lose wife faction. ^_^ I got Fable for $11.00. heh.

I loved all the mod's morrowind's player base came up with. I mean there was some wild stuff. I had a boatload of them loaded, and even tweaked some stuff of my own. I like how Morrowind encouraged Modding. Hopefully with Fable II, it'll come with a construction CD as well.

Alot of games come with the construction kits and companies who want their games to last a while encourage modders. Im sure you would really enjoy oblivion, take a look at the screenshots and pics for it in the gallery...

http://gallery.projectego.net/browseimages.php?c=16&userid=

Sorry for going off topic people :p

K

Kneo

Dark Drakan said:
Alot of games come with the construction kits and companies who want their games to last a while encourage modders. Im sure you would really enjoy oblivion, take a look at the screenshots and pics for it in the gallery...
Holy crap, Morrowinds grafix got waaaay better. Those are awesome pics. I remember the graphics on Elder Scrolls, and those were awful.

Dark Drakan said:
Sorry for going off topic people :p
And you should be! :rolleyes:

J

JP8117

For me it is all about the mood I am in, if I want people to see my tattoo I go with bald, but the ponytail looks alright when you are evil so I go with that and youngster, it resembles my hair the most. I wish they had a hair style that is spiky.

Status
Not open for further replies.