• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When Demons Come For Tea

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score
When Demons Come For Tea

The clock struck midnight and Casandra was curled up in a corner, she was heavily sweating and seemed very nervouse, she has clutching a book close to her chest, as the clock sturck midnight she began to panic, she stared at the door from this point on, her eyes were fixated on it as though she were waiting for somthing. A few minutes past and nothing, she began to relax when all of a sudden there came three loud knocks, she looked up in terror, her heart was pounding extremly fast, she slowly made her way to her feet, she stood up her eyes still fixated on the door she made her way slowly, her heart pounding faster and faster as she got closer.She was standing infront of the door now, her hand slowly reached for the handle when another three knocks came, with each knock her heart sank lower and lower, she reached out and opened the door.The opened with a creek she gave a sigh of releif to see a town guard."Good evening mam" Casandra (at this point she was dripping with sweat) "W-w-what do you want?" casandra said shaking, "well mam, some chicldren hav gone miss- are you ok" Casandra started to shake, he whole body was convulsing, she started screaming at the top of her voice, "mam please calm down, its very late please lower you voice!" the guard kept shouting at her trying to calm her but to no avail. All at once Casandra stopped shaking and fell to the floor, blood was dripping from her mouth, "oh my god" the guard began to panic and stepped into the house, as soon as he entered he felt cold all over, the house had a weird aura about it, a shadow in the corner looked as if it was growing, the guard readied his sword not knowing what good his sword would do, the shadow kept growing and growing until the entire room was black, the guard dropped his sword and made a run for the door, it slammed in his face the gaurd turned around to be met face to face with what looked like a demon, it stood ten feet tall and was completly shrouded in shadows "Do not be firghtend" It said in a voice that could turn a man to mush, "I am only here to collect my payment" the shadow walked towards the guard who was now frozen with fear, and passed right through him, it got to Casandra and knelt down, it placed its mouth on Casandras and began to suck out her soul, the guard couldnt belive what he was seeing, when the demon had finished, the room went light again but the demon was still there "The Payment is excepted" the demon walked out into the streets of bowerstone and vanished. The guard fell to his knees and took deep breaths, he could not belive what he had just witnessed, he knelt there for 20 minutes before he stood back up, he looked on the floor and found a book, it was tattered and scruffy he picked it up and flicked through some of the pages, he felt an evil presense watching him when he was holding the book, he dropped it on the floor and felt normal agian, he was deciding wether or not to take the book and see what the hell was going on or not, he knelt down and placed the book in his coat pocket, he the made his way outside and headed for home . . . . .

ok this is part one ill write more if people like it :D

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: When Demons Come For Tea

pretty good pretty darn good actually!
+rep

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

The guard was still shaking while he passed the black smiths, he was round the corner from his house when he thought he saw somthing in the distance, it looked familar but he couldnt put his finger on it, but then he realised his heart sank and he ran for his house, he burst through the door and locked it behind him."Is that you Giles?", asked jenny, Giles moved into the center of the room, the room was not well furnished only a table, two chairs and a stove on which a kettle was boiling, Giles sank into the chair not speaking. "Honey are you ok" Giles answered her only with a stare, she got him some tea and sat with him, after a while he told her everything, jenny began to chuckle. "It's not funny!" Giles shouted, Jenny was shocked this was not a side of Giles she had seen. " im going to my study" and with that Giles marched off upstairs, Jenny had half a mind to follow but she kept her distance. Giles sat down at his desk and pulled out the book he opened it and began to read, after only reading the first couple of paes he was facinated from what he could gather, one could offer there soul to the shadows and in return have anywish granted. Giles leaned back on his chair and thought long and heard " i have a loving wife and a wonderful son theres nothing i need." And with that Giles put the book in his top drawer blew out his candle and went to sleep.When Giles awoke that morning he still had the book on his mind, it was as if he couldn't stop thinking about it, as though he had lost all control of his thoughts, but Giles thought that was crazy and went downstairs, Jenny was stood over the stove making some kind of stew, "morning" Giles give her a kiss on the cheek. "well i see some-ones in a better mood then" said Jenny, Giles grabbed his coat and hat, and opened the front door " A good nights cleep can do wonders" and with that he walked out onto the streets of bowerstone, after only 5 minutes of patrol he had already seen 5 crimes, his mind began to wander again, "what if there was a way to stop all this crime" he thought. "what if i could wish it away" and with that thought his fate was sealed forever, he had given in to the book the demon had won yet again, Giles ran home as fast as his legs would carry him, he burst through the door and ran straight his study, his son was sat in the chair "im just like daddy!" Giles past him and patted him on the head, he ripped open the drawer and took out the book, he went down stairs and waited for night fall, when Jennt had gone to bed he placed the book on the table and began to read aloud "Chacknor, Vantere desrurah, Entohuh varasta!" Giles looked around but nothing hapenned and he was beggining to question the power of shadows when the room became cloaked in darkness, and a familiar shadow appeared infront of his face, "We meet again Giles, how may i be of assistance" said the familiar voice, Giles thought for a short time before answering. "I want a weapon with which i can rid the streets of bowerstone of crime with!" The demon sat down as the table "Then is shall be done, but first a cup of tea?" Giles looked a little confused for a second, then he boiled the kettle, and made the demon a cup of tea, "Well Giles you are aware of the payment are you not?, well theres a little twist not written in the book, When i have finished this tea the leaves will show me a symbol, and depending on what the symbol is depends on whos soul i shall take." Giles jumped up "you can't do that! i wont let you!", the demon chuckled "You don't have a choice your wish is made and one of your family members will die." The demon took his last sip"If the symbol is a square then your soul shall be taken as payment, if it's a circle then your wife, and if its a triangle i shall take your son." The demon pushed the cup towards Giles, he dare not look down but he could not help himself, he looked and his heart sank, it was the circle . . . . . . . . . .

Part 2 :D

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Will some-one please coment on my second part or both i put alot of blood and sweat into this story :'(

A

Arfboy6

there really good a couple off wrong spellings but still awesome and it explains the Enforcer and how giles wife died

L

Lil_Shua

there came three loud knocks, she looked up in terror, her heart was pounding extremly fast, she slowly made her way to her feet, she stood up her eyes still fixated on the door she made her way slowly, her heart pounding faster and faster as she got closer.
-Can you say: run-on-sentence? :)
Cleaned it up a bit:
there came three loud knocks. Casandra looked up in terror, her heart was pounding extremly fast. She slowly made her way to her feet, with her eyes still fixated on the door. She made her way to the door slowly, her heart pounding faster and faster as she got closer.

Also there are a few spelling mistakes, but I loved the story, it seems very interesting. Good job! ;)

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Thanks for the kind words, and yeah i know i mess up with grammer and i run on sentences its due to my mind going abit woah on me, but thanks for the help and in future i will take alot more time and care :D

L

Lil_Shua

Cobalt_Gamer;233132 said:
Thanks for the kind words, and yeah i know i mess up with grammer and i run on sentences its due to my mind going abit woah on me, but thanks for the help and in future i will take alot more time and care :D
Your welcome. :)
Keep it up, you are a good writer.

jj4beth

Reaction score

.....wow im speechles and i thought i was a good writer

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

OK im giving up on the story now i think most of you can pretty much figure out for yourselves where its going anyway so im gonna focus more of my attention to non fable related stories so if you like my writing try checking out the barrows feild art gallery ;)