• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When does the game end ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Fable

Playing Fable III
Reaction score
Iv been told of a few people you cant do anything in the game after you go to the war on day one hundred and twenty something is this true ? :) please reply :)

shane states

Reaction score
nonononono...
What happens is when your King it counts down by days until your year anniversary. The last time you have absolute free-roam is before the last judgement in the throne room on day 121.... After that day you will not be able to free-roam until you have defeted The *SPOILER* then you will be able to free-roam and do whatever you like

Mr Fable

Playing Fable III
Reaction score
So you can always free roam no matter what and thanks for the reply's guys :)

shane states

Reaction score
ok then man I would love to help you more and give you all the inofrmation your asking for but I would give away so much... So you just tell me what you wanna hear.

Mr Fable

Playing Fable III
Reaction score
oK oK Thanks man :D well what happens after you become king like right at the end of the main story :D

Mr Fable

Playing Fable III
Reaction score
you play the game and find out
I have the game and i am playing threw it but iv herd people saying you cant free roam after a certain amount of days after you become king ?

Its OK anyway's Shane told me what I wanted to no :)

shane states

Reaction score
I have the game and i am playing threw it but iv herd people saying you cant free roam after a certain amount of days after you become king ?

Its OK anyway's Shane told me what I wanted to no :)

No I told you to the play the game and if you needed any help with quests or accessing areas or weapons to feel free to ask me is what I said

Mr Fable

Playing Fable III
Reaction score
nonononono...
What happens is when your King it counts down by days until your year anniversary. The last time you have absolute free-roam is before the last judgement in the throne room on day 121.... After that day you will not be able to free-roam until you have defeted The *SPOILER* then you will be able to free-roam and do whatever you like

In an early message which is in a quote above me you said you can free roam and there's no end so you did answer my question dude :)

shane states

Reaction score
ok I just didnt want to be put out as a Spoiler ya know. I will help but would love for people to try on there own as I and many of us had too is all man. no worries

Mr Fable

Playing Fable III
Reaction score
O
ok I just didnt want to be put out as a Spoiler ya know. I will help but would love for people to try on there own as I and many of us had too is all man. no worries
Ok Ok i get you man :) coool

Status
Not open for further replies.