• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where Are You From?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Where Are You From?

What country do you come from?

Im from England as anyone who has read my profile will know.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Where Are You From?

Staffordshire, England. About 10 minutes drive from Andy. ^_^

T

The_Bard

I live in Porto( maybe you know the futeball team FCPorto and Jose Mourinho) 1 of the greatest citys of Portugal, many minutes drive from Dark Drakan.:p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

The_Bard said:
I live in Porto( maybe you know the futeball team FCPorto and Jose Mourinho) 1 of the greatest citys of Portugal, many minutes drive from Dark Drakan.:p

Porto ahh yes, won the champions league then Mourinho dumped them and went to chelsea :wacko:

I have heard that it is a great city and nice to see portuguese person as 1st registered member :)

A

Asura

I live in the great green toilet bowl of Texas, America.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Asura said:
I live in the great green toilet bowl of Texas, America.

Texas, nice got to have an americian as one of 1st members aswel :thumbsup:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I'm from Germany, but I live in America now(of course). I live in the "Hurrican Rod", Florida.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
I'm from Germany, but I live in America now(of course). I live in the "Hurrican Rod", Florida.

Welcome to the forums, and nice to see another face here. Big move from Germany to America o_O

K

kryo

we portuguese people are like cockroaches...

we're everywhere!!!!!!

T

The_Bard

Kryo are you portuguese!? Claro que sim, que coisa mais estupida para se perguntar. :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Blimey we have been invaded already, its Infinity Effect all over again :O :p

Nice to see you as always Kryo.

T

The_Bard

Sorry for post a little thing in portuguese( i now its in the rules that is not aceptable) but it was stonger than me.:blush:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

The_Bard said:
Sorry for post a little thing in portuguese( i now its in the rules that is not aceptable) but it was stonger than me.:blush:

:lol: its no problem its mainly if you post a whole post in a different language because it wont mean anything to anyone else and will therefore be a pointless post but parts of messages would be ok.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

No Dark, don't give in! We must rule with an iron tong! Bard must be punished. I suggest we tie him to a pole and pinch his nipples with clothes pins, while making him listen to old pig latin seminars. At the same time we shall stick pickles in his ears and pour ice down his pants. Then, we will tar and feather him while he is blind folded and unleash him into the nearest mall so that he may run free with all the other fools who dared make a mockery of our great cheese puffs.

Back to the point, I hate the portuguese language becuase the guy next door is always talking about me, and insulting me in it.

T

The_Bard

Seigfried i can teach you some portuguese insul... . And you can have your revenge.( and no one in will know what i am saying:devil:)

A

Asura

German is much better language for insulting.
A little rough around the edges.. And not too bitter.. How I like em'.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

You got that right, but too bad I don't know too many insults in German. And if you dare ask why, I'll kick your chicken.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
No Dark, don't give in! We must rule with an iron tong! Bard must be punished. I suggest we tie him to a pole and pinch his nipples with clothes pins, while making him listen to old pig latin seminars. At the same time we shall stick pickles in his ears and pour ice down his pants. Then, we will tar and feather him while he is blind folded and unleash him into the nearest mall so that he may run free with all the other fools who dared make a mockery of our great cheese puffs.

Back to the point, I hate the portuguese language becuase the guy next door is always talking about me, and insulting me in it.

:lol: you need counseling!

Yeah The Bard is right you should learn some and when he insults you throw some back at him ;)

K

kryo

LMAO @ sigfried

portuguese swearing is very very cool. you should learn some. ask steve, he knows a bit :p

but back to the topic people!!

as you all should have guessed by now, i'm from portugal, and i was born in the archipelago of azores, luxurious islands, full of beatifull women and coconuts

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

kryo said:
LMAO @ sigfried

portuguese swearing is very very cool. you should learn some. ask steve, he knows a bit :p

but back to the topic people!!

as you all should have guessed by now, i'm from portugal, and i was born in the archipelago of azores, luxurious islands, full of beatifull women and coconuts

We know you like your beautiful women ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.