• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where can i find an attractive wife?

H

Hexen_Harlot

Re: Where can i find an attractive wife?

I hope DLC in future has some new npcs, knothole only had two new npc models and they were both fat! A city with more posh people would be cool, i wish there was some kind of princess to marry, or evil/goth posh people. The fairfax women look like my nan, even the young, thin ones.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Ryu hayabusa;277559 said:
Hm i see well than just kill them?
I already killed one today!Yeah this guy in Bloodstone told me to get out of his house after me sleeping with four hookers at the same time!(got the swinger achievement from it)Then I ran out of the house with the four hookers, he chased after me(I don't know why after all I payed rent)then he started shooting at me but epically failed and then I shot him in the head with good old Hal's Rifle!And for some reason everyone started clapping and saying:Hooray!Lol!

Twilight

Reaction score

Any Girl on Knothole when the Sun totem is in place =]

H

Hexen_Harlot

you know what's funny? Being chased through bloodstone with a fat, bald, nearly naked male hooker with a gun. I called ihm Princess ,3

R

Rob004

Hexen_Harlot;277564 said:
I hope DLC in future has some new npcs, knothole only had two new npc models and they were both fat! A city with more posh people would be cool, i wish there was some kind of princess to marry, or evil/goth posh people. The fairfax women look like my nan, even the young, thin ones.

I see people paying money for DLC with attractive NPC's.

H

Hexen_Harlot

Oh hell yeah. I wish I could just make my own npcs lol, just a few, just a SMALL harem :p

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Hexen_Harlot;277928 said:
Oh hell yeah. I wish I could just make my own npcs lol, just a few, just a SMALL harem :p
A small harem? :D Maybe a Brad Pitt, look a like.:angel: Taller than the Hero.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Vicky the Stylist
She's Okay.

RLRAFTERMAN

Reaction score

DLC with new npcs would be awesome

A

arcadiumelite

Just for the record, I find the npc men unattractive as well. I know they can't all be great-looking, but c'mon. Male Alex is repulsive. I have settled for tattoist (more personality) and the redheaded farmers in Oakfield.

IMO the gypsy women are among the prettiest. Why are the whores more attractive than townswomen or farmer women?

H

Hexen_Harlot

NO MOONFEVER, NO!
IF BRAD PITT WAS IN FABLE 2
I WOULD **** ON MY 360
AND THEN THROW IT AT MOLYNEUX'S HEAD.

UNLESS it was Brad Pitt as he looks in Interview with a Vampire, maaaan he looked hot in that. So did Tom Cruise, and I HATE Tom Cruise lol. and I would like a taller guy... hmm. The person I'd most wanna see in Fable 2 is probably Dani Filth (but taller) as a Shadow Cult guy. Maaaaan, Dani Filth *drools* shame he's so crap live

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

arcadiumelite;278061 said:
Just for the record, I find the npc men unattractive as well. I know they can't all be great-looking, but c'mon. Male Alex is repulsive. I have settled for tattoist (more personality) and the redheaded farmers in Oakfield.

IMO the gypsy women are among the prettiest. Why are the whores more attractive than townswomen or farmer women?

Most of the women don't wear makeup, except the hero, and the prostitutes, or transvestites. They look plain.

H

Hexen_Harlot

Some gypsies wear makeup.
And arcadium, who are these redheaded farmer you speak of? fat or thin?

RLRAFTERMAN

Reaction score

Some of the barmaids arent to shabby

A

arcadiumelite

Hexen_Harlot;278089 said:
Some gypsies wear makeup.
And arcadium, who are these redheaded farmer you speak of? fat or thin?

The blue-eyed redheaded farmers are like the Crate Carrier body with a tannish jacket and the skullcap flap hat thing. I grab them from Oakfield. They have an honest, better-looking face. I think they are middle, not fat or thin.

Tattooist guys (not gypsy because of "i dream of jeannie" pants) are nice and thin/fit. They are my current favorites.

B

Blade Mr.DK

Rob004;277503 said:
Where can i find an attractive wife?
(Non-whore alternatives)
Tha dark skinned whore wearing pink is tha most attractive woman in tha game ( my opinion) found in Westcliff (developed) and I think Bloodstone(?)

A

arcadiumelite

Yes, she is in Bloodstone. She is wearing the Tart Outfit. Mine have always been "Kira the Whore". She's cute and looks a little younger than most npc women.

Just to know, has anyone married the Large Marge white-faced aristocrats from Fairfax? C'mon, you can be admit it if you did.

B

Blade Mr.DK

auuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....auuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr, ARGHHHH!! NO WAY!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww no gross!!
Did you?!!
Tha other whores look old and ugly, tha other one looks young and attractive, and tha men...(...)... *shivers*

A

arcadiumelite

No. I run from the large women. I pretty much only ever married the Alexes, Lady Grey, that pink tart/whore, gypsy women, tattoo men, redheaded farmers and a crate carrier.

B

Blade Mr.DK

...wow...all at once...?
I had an affair with my wife's friend, they were always together but when they weren't... I knew it was tha same woman 'coz i used trigger target thing.... of course she was a bisexual aswell so my wife could have been cheating on me....?....?....!!!!!