• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where is Scythe?!

BWfreak

Reaction score
I am working on my fanfic and want to incorporate Scythe. Based on Rose's letter where do you think he is?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
There is almost no information on his whereabouts. Rose says she's in a forest with him. The vast majority of Albion is covered in trees and forests, so they could be virtually anywhere. Not to mention there's the possibility that they're not even in Albion. Just make something up. You have virtually no limitations here due to lack of information.

BWfreak

Reaction score
I was thinking of putting him somewhere outside of Albion. Just not sure where yet. He doesn't even necessarily need to be anywhere near a forest anymore seeing as my story takes place long after the hero of Bowerstone receives the letter.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Fable = Famous for lack of information

BWfreak

Reaction score
Definitely!!! It's a good thing and a bad thing though. It's bad because the curiousity kills me! I wanna know what really happened. What Lionhead has released as canon. But it is good because it leaves a lot of room for creativity when writing fanfics :D