• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where is the place that has evil creatures come and live after you beat the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talitha Jo

Reaction score
Some told me about it - even showed me where it was when I joined his game. but that was before i finished the game and i thought he said it was an option you get. And there is some sort of puzzle thing to solve with fire etc and its suppose to yeild a weapon.

Does anyone know where im talking about and how do I go about getting that to happen???
Is it from playing evil version of things at end?

Thanks

Tali

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused about what you are talking about. However, I do reckon a similar place in Aurora (if you are talking about the darkness "children") Check out the Gold Keys locations, there must be a Gold key in the very same place.

Otherwise, you are talking about Brightwall's Academy underground, where near the location of the Music Box there are some braziers that require to be light up. If you do so, a special door opens and then you open a chest. Although I don't think that chest contained any weapon.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
i think he means the auroran mine.
when you become king, if you chose to enslave aurora you get access to the mine.
and there is many flit switches which need to be hit, shot or cast at. and also 2 brasiers which need fire to activate the bridge across.

Talitha Jo

Reaction score
Ahhh yes there were many flit switches he told me and showed the path they took etc - so rats I had to make the evil choice for aurora well I guess i will keep my 2nd game doing the bad choices :( I hate how she looks all pale and dark round eyes - oh well

Thanks so much for your help :)
Tali

Talitha Jo

Reaction score
Actually its in the Dark Sanctum and I cant get it :( I got about half way I think. I found a chest but it didnt have a weapon in it at all.

Tali

Status
Not open for further replies.