• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where is this armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score
830px-Fable_iii_01_screen_shot_.jpg

I've been looking everywhere for this armor, firstly is it even in the game? second what's it's name, and third how do I earn it?

Rachierae

Reaction score
This armor can be bought in bower stone market place. I can't remember the name? warrior's armor maybe.. it's annoying and makes a clang noise when you run.

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score
I've seen the warriors armor and it's nothing like this. The warrior armor is white with guild seals on the shoulders and angel wings on them.

Rachierae

Reaction score
Have a look at the Females warrior armor my dear, and you will see it. ;)

FableFantasyIII

Reaction score
True that isn't the armour that I've seen in the game. In bowerstone theres one with more deatail and 2 guild seal wings on the shoulders.

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score
apparently that armor up there IS the female armor, i guess cross dressing doesn't exist now.

FableFantasyIII

Reaction score
Yes, it is the female armour and it doesn't even look that good. Esspecialy with the helmet, pure embaressment.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Try the Female Warrior Helmet + full Elegant Prince Outfit for a male Hero.

It is awesome. 'tis a shame about all the random cross-dressing comments you get though. I guess they don't care if whether or not you simply wear a military helmet or a full prom dress...

NiNja_Hobbe

Reaction score
yea itz the womens version of the warriors armour can be purchesed form bowerstone market ,agreed it looks whack with the helmet but if you wear the mens version suit armour with the womans helm looks quite awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.