• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where's all the cool armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aradroth

BAMF Lawl
Reaction score
Where's all the cool armor?

I've been wearing the same crappy vendor armor the whole game. Is there any bad-ass armor like the plate armor in fable: TLC?

J

jslayer81

Re: Where's all the cool armor?

PM got rid of armor... it's all clothes. Go through the game and look for some awesome outfits

Aradroth

BAMF Lawl
Reaction score

Lame
(filler)

MasterJh

Reaction score

Or you could have got the CE and then you would have MC armor!! =p

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

There are some decent outfits as you traverse the lands. Hal's Armor (For Limited Edition owners) is pretty sweet. Highwayman's outfit is not bad either. But they're just for show, they only add to you attractiveness/scariness.

L

Leecko

where do you get Hal's Armor ?

A

animandan

And you can use dyes. I thought you could only use each one once, so I went through the whole game not using mine, didn't want to waste it.

B

Buzyfe

I do not mind the current style of clothing. You can make any piece match with one another with all the dyes. Good fun, I enjoy it more. :)

L

Leecko

yeah, I have limited edition, thats why I ask where can I get it

B

Buzyfe

Most likely the chest in Chamber of Fate? I don't LE, so I cannot confirm. But that is my educated guess.

A

animandan

I think someone already answered your question earlier in this thread...

M

macaroon90

You get Hal's armour by entering the code you got in your LE box into the marketplace, and then opening the chest next to the Cullis Gate in the Chamber of Fate.

I

IRifle ProdigyI

They shouldn't have taken away the armor, but the dye is a good addition.

S

Spartan Samuel

What I don't understand is how, with the recent development of firearms, armour somehow DISA-****ING-PEARS within five hundred years. Would firearms be the cause of more diverse armour?

kayyeah

Reaction score

Spartan Samuel;225042 said:
What I don't understand is how, with the recent development of firearms, armour somehow DISA-****ING-PEARS within five hundred years. Would firearms be the cause of more diverse armour?

Possibly, but in the sort of time line where Fable II is set, could they possibly come up with a piece of armor that could stop a bullet?

L

Lexi00

IRifle ProdigyI;224871 said:
They shouldn't have taken away the armor, but the dye is a good addition.

There is a reason you don't see people past the era of sword and arrows wearing plate mail armor.. It doesn't help at all. Bullets will cause the metal to buckle inwards doing you harm, or worse splinter open and do you even more harm. Crossbow bolts also would cut past plate armor.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Who Needs Armour?. I reckon it's cool that everyone looks like pirates or whores, lol.

L

Leecko

macaroon90;224866 said:
You get Hal's armour by entering the code you got in your LE box into the marketplace, and then opening the chest next to the Cullis Gate in the Chamber of Fate.

where exactly I have to enter the code please?

L

Lexi00

kayyeah;225059 said:
Possibly, but in the sort of time line where Fable II is set, could they possibly come up with a piece of armor that could stop a bullet?

I demand Kevlar jackets and gas grenades for my hero!

Status
Not open for further replies.