• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where's giles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aradroth

BAMF Lawl
Reaction score
Where's giles?

After...
...I get the guy to date his son? I need to buy his ranch for the legendary weapon.

bill

Reaction score
Re: Where's giles?

I'm not sure if you need to buy the ranch because I don't think I have unless there was quest. I did a quest that was just outside his cabin where I killed some gaurds.

I think the cellar key is in his cabin, the cellar is behind his house.

Aradroth

BAMF Lawl
Reaction score

I did

the quest to kill the bandit and it turned his ranch into a huge farm with people in it so there's no cabin anymore. After I got his son a boyfriend, his son wanted to move into the city and wanted giles to sell the farm and come with him. He asked if I wanted to buy it then teleported somewhere.

kilaelya

Lionheart
Reaction score

There should be a sign in front of the house to buy it like other properties.

Aradroth

BAMF Lawl
Reaction score

...Wow I never would've thought of that.

Too bad I finished the game on that char already so I cant get the weapon anyway. : /

Tag322

Reaction score

i never did the quests and i got it, when i went giles was dead, i dug the key up from his grave

Nephilae

Reaction score

If you can't buy the farm after Giles has left, you could try to break into the house. Go up to the second floor. Look in a closet or something, and you should find the key. The cellar is in the barn, in one of the corners. Not sure if it'll work, I've always bought the farm, but it's worth a try. :)

EDIT: Whoops, old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.