• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which Fable characters would you like to see in Microsoft version of Super Smash Bros

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
Re: Which Fable characters would you like to see in Microsoft version of Super Smash

I would like to see:

Master Chief
ODST Rookie
Plate Armored Hero From Fable tlc, with matching helmet (daemon or holy warrior helm.)
Hammer
Garth
Reaver
Marcus Phoenix

Areas:
Archons folly
Original Dragon Cliff
Heroes Guild Training grounds
Chamber of fate (tlc)
Chamber of fate (F2)

Reaction score
Re: Which Fable characters would you like to see in Microsoft version of Super Smash

jack of blades and lucien

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

jack of blades;354149 said:

why lucien? Isn't he this demented old man? I'd say Sam and Max deserves a spot!

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

wooo! sam + max!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Daniel Ray;354241 said:
why lucien? Isn't he this demented old man? I'd say Sam and Max deserves a spot!

yaa maze>lucien

FableFan4

Reaction score

Necromancer11;352065 said:
The thread title says a Microsoft version of SSB.

My top 5 character picks:

1. Jack of Blades
2. The Commandant
3. Garth
4. Thunder
5. Twinblade

Oh, and Murgo.

My top 5 locations:

1. Chamber of Fate
2. Archon's Folly
3. The Arena
4. The Spire
5. Brightwood Tower

i know this forum is old, though i just have to ask, wouldn't murgo get his @$$ kicked?

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

FableFan4;354394 said:
i know this forum is old, though i just have to ask, wouldn't murgo get his @$$ kicked?

agreed... murgo would...

The Fable Nerd

Reaction score

Characters
- Mr Blank (Assassination Society)
- The Guy At The Gate of the Temple Of Shadows
- Giles
- Thag
- Ripper The Bandit

Locations
- Giles Farm
- Bandit Camp
- Fairfax Garden
- Bloodstone Demon Door
- Westcliff Shooting Range.

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score

The Fable Nerd;436659 said:
Characters
- Mr Blank (Assassination Society)
- The Guy At The Gate of the Temple Of Shadows
- Giles
- Thag
- Ripper The Bandit

Locations
- Giles Farm
- Bandit Camp
- Fairfax Garden
- Bloodstone Demon Door
- Westcliff Shooting Range.

Hey Mr. Nerd, I know you're kinda new but generally one shouldn't bump old topic unless they're very important

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score

I know this is what would YOU want, but logically if they were going to put a character into ssb. It would have to be a main character. Since your hero is the main, and he's pretty generic the next best pick would be theresa.

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

Reaver, JoB, Sam + Max with the Ice Climbers style of play (one is the main while the other copies)
as the characters.

Final Smashes
Reaver: First he would insult the other fighters, if he is attacked during the insult, he will counter attack and kill that fighter or others that get in the way of that swing. if insult is finished, he will fire one shot from his Dragon stomper .45 (which will function like the bow for zelda) and fire a second shot which will automatically miss and will say "now you have something to tell the others."
JoB: will fly to the background after causing the screen to go black, hiding the terrain from other players, the will fire bolts at other players (like Solid Snake's FS)
Sam + Max: will bring out the book of Normanomicon, will randomly spawn a monster, Hollow men (about ten of them with one Alpha), Banshee (causes the screen to be covered in a fog and will chase players for 15 seconds, if it grabs one character, it will show their fears and cause them to instantly fly in a random direction to their death), and with a very rare chance of summoning both. (to balance this, they will be unable to move due to summoning from the book.)

Kazmir

Reaction score

do you see nintendo including minor characters in games put in super smash? No only main characters and maybe there antagonist. On top of that its not going to include anybody because the main character is your choice! There would be no point and nobody average is going to recognize secondary fable characters.

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

Kazmir;436801 said:
do you see nintendo including minor characters in games put in super smash? No only main characters and maybe there antagonist. On top of that its not going to include anybody because the main character is your choice! There would be no point and nobody average is going to recognize secondary fable characters.

Since this is a "Microsoft Super Smash" Many will know these secondary characters, granted the Mainstream may not but many know of Sam + Max, and Job. Not all of the Super Smash characters are Main or the Antagonist, look at Lucario or Yoshi (though he did get his own game on Nintendo) it is all about popularity, if people prefer Raiden over Snake, they will put Raiden in, it is all about capitalism, they make the most money off of the popularity. granted your point is usually the case when it comes to popularity, everyone usually remembers the main character for average games but people remember the secondary characters in good games like Fable, FFVII, COD MW2, MGS4, or dare i say Halo.

This is just a wishful thinking thread, opinions may clash but people wish their favorite characters were in a beat em up game like Super Smash. I am not trying to troll you, just clarifying that this isn't supposed to be too serious of a thread, look at my previous post about the Final Smashes, they be way too OPed in actual game but that would keep to fable lore if they were added.

PS it would have been pretty cool to have the new Raiden fight against Shiek. (though Raiden would tear her apart in seconds.)

Kazmir

Reaction score

Dark Prophit;436807 said:
Since this is a "Microsoft Super Smash" Many will know these secondary characters, granted the Mainstream may not but many know of Sam + Max, and Job. Not all of the Super Smash characters are Main or the Antagonist, look at Lucario or Yoshi (though he did get his own game on Nintendo) it is all about popularity, if people prefer Raiden over Snake, they will put Raiden in, it is all about capitalism, they make the most money off of the popularity. granted your point is usually the case when it comes to popularity, everyone usually remembers the main character for average games but people remember the secondary characters in good games like Fable, FFVII, COD MW2, MGS4, or dare i say Halo.
This is just a wishful thinking thread, opinions may clash but people wish their favorite characters were in a beat em up game like Super Smash. I am not trying to troll you, just clarifying that this isn't supposed to be too serious of a thread, look at my previous post about the Final Smashes, they be way too OPed in actual game but that

ok now is anybody going to lokk at the back of the box and say oh thats logan from fable. No but everybody will say oh thats mastercheif from halo. My point is nobody is mainstream in fable so they will not be in there. You think everybody is like the people in these forums. Even if they were in there how would they match up...

VicOnTop

Reaction score

nobody wants scythe???

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score

yeah lucien his super abiltiy "now sleep!" and everyone falls asleep
and jack o' blades could use his wepons and abilitys like the ones fable original at the final battel and his super ability will make him turn in to a giant f-ing dragon that shots fire all over the place

Reaction score
REAVER​
but not just him normally​
im talkin like a dark armor evil one​
nuff said...​

Status
Not open for further replies.