• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which spells should they keep in Fable 3?

Which spells should they keep in Fable 3?

• Force Push

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inferno

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • Shock

Votes: 32 58.2%
  • Raise Dead

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Vortex

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • Time Stop

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Blades

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • Chaos

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Re: Which spells should they keep in Fable 3?

i would like an idea of all powerful deity spells. Keep lightning, have a spell like earthquake, or meteor, and the elements.

monkeybuddhist

Reaction score

what they should also do is make it so that instead of making changing between weapon and spell have spells work THROUGH weapons, eg, your using a sword, you want to fire lightning, you straighten the sword in direction you want to fire, charge to desired level and the lightning shoots out of the end, with the same for other spells. new spells should also be able to affect the entire world around you, eg, theres a tree next to you, theres also a new spell called "natures grasp" or something like that and you cast it on an enemy, the tree branch goes down and violently grabs enemy and keeps it hanging or if your more evil rip em in half, hehe haha! and you can, instead of needing enchantments for weapon you hold the sword/gun and spell button together and that spell enchants it for however long it takes you to press the same buttons for the same spell which cancels effects.

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

Inferno and Shock have been confirmed.

femalehero777

Reaction score

I want multi arrow and Berserk back. Even though it will look weird if you're a girl.

Ellas

Reaction score

Here are my two cents: Peter and the Lionhead development team have consistently harped upon the concept of "Power" and making the gamer feel as if they are the single most powerful entity on the planet, with the ability to do good or make people cower in fear as they so choose. Focusing on this mindset (and it was previously mentioned by another poster in this thread), it would seem logical that spells included in the game should have an epic feel to them. Now, a fireball may be well and good to some, but it is repeated in practically any game that has spellcasting. If we are truly going to be spellcasting deities, we need something with a bit of kick, something that will make the gamer looking at the screen say "WOW! That spell was amazing!" Personally, after X-years of gaming, a fireball spell will never again make me feel that.

People have suggested earthquakes, tornadoes, meteor showers... this is more along the lines of an epic spellcast. Obviously, low level spellcasters should not have access to these abilities (you may disagree, this is my opinion), but as your gauntlets level up, perhaps their associated abilities should become more epic in scope.

All this having been said, I love the Fable series but would definitely love to see more interactive and more epic magic usage available for this newest version.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Ellas;419199 said:
Here are my two cents: Peter and the Lionhead development team have consistently harped upon the concept of "Power" and making the gamer feel as if they are the single most powerful entity on the planet, with the ability to do good or make people cower in fear as they so choose. Focusing on this mindset (and it was previously mentioned by another poster in this thread), it would seem logical that spells included in the game should have an epic feel to them. Now, a fireball may be well and good to some, but it is repeated in practically any game that has spellcasting. If we are truly going to be spellcasting deities, we need something with a bit of kick, something that will make the gamer looking at the screen say "WOW! That spell was amazing!" Personally, after X-years of gaming, a fireball spell will never again make me feel that.

People have suggested earthquakes, tornadoes, meteor showers... this is more along the lines of an epic spellcast. Obviously, low level spellcasters should not have access to these abilities (you may disagree, this is my opinion), but as your gauntlets level up, perhaps their associated abilities should become more epic in scope.

All this having been said, I love the Fable series but would definitely love to see more interactive and more epic magic usage available for this newest version.

Bad move bro. Necromancer11 is going to come in here and have a hissy fit now.

Aside from that, I do agree with you. Magic should not be as plain as a simple fireball. It should be as epic as a thousand fiery chunks of rock hurtling towards your enemies smashing them into a fine, red paste while simultaneously exploding littering the land with bodies and smoldering craters.

Status
Not open for further replies.