• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

White little flies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

c0rrupth3r0

White little flies?

hey, finally maxed every spell on mi mage file :w00t: but its weird idk if these were here before i did, i have like little white circular things revolving around me theyre kinda weird and annoying...are they flies for corruption or like mana rays or smthing? thx! and btw the character is corrupt but good.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score
Re: White little flies?

The only thing you get from maxing out mana is the arcane tattoos trust me ;) the flies must be somthing else but i havnt been corupt yet so i dont really know

C

c0rrupth3r0

thx alot =] lol nice thing in red writing

A

Angelo Credo

I'm pretty sure the flies have something to do with corruption.

The way I figure this is because, for a Demon Door, you have to go to max corruption, and at the time, I was pure good with an entirely maxed out purity, and I didn't have these flies, so I become corrupt, flies appear, go to the door, open it up and get my reward, then become pure again, and all of a sudden, the flies turn white, thing is, they've vanished now, so...A glitch, possibly?

M

McFroger3

Angelo Credo;229248 said:
I'm pretty sure the flies have something to do with corruption.

The way I figure this is because, for a Demon Door, you have to go to max corruption, and at the time, I was pure good with an entirely maxed out purity, and I didn't have these flies, so I become corrupt, flies appear, go to the door, open it up and get my reward, then become pure again, and all of a sudden, the flies turn white, thing is, they've vanished now, so...A glitch, possibly?

its not corruption, cuz i have a pure good pure pure character and i have white things flying around me.

X

xWOLF7

I think it's a weapon or augment that does that.

C

c0rrupth3r0

kk thx...this is def something weird lol...i guess ill email lionshead maybe

N

NoD Obelisk

i think it may be moths by not changing your clothes...lol but i think xWolf7 has the ticket.

F

fable demon

its got to b a wep cause i am full corupt and full evil and i dont have flies. oooooo if your full fat maybe that could be it

N

NoD Obelisk

i am not fat and i have the flies too!

A

Anskiere

wait a minute... i heard that you'll attract flies if you have STD. Not too sure if it is the case or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.