• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who Do You Not Want See In Fable 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Pakman

Reaction score
Re: Who Do You Not Want See In Fable 3

first off reavers confirmed.sorry people who hate him,oh well,i didnt hate anyone.
FIRST on my list of things i hated in F2 are here(down)
Me-oh my god...please dont add me,my char. was such a bore
non cover look-ummm hello,why do you put the ****ing devil on the cover(when you know everyone wants to be him!)and you give us...tha-...thats ****ing thing u call a demon king!
no changing will lines-come on...blue=good,red(SHOULD)=evil will lines
annoying towns people-leave.me.ALONE!
this lack of weapons we had...-come on...no scythe?oh..iwant the stick back to
easily making money-....oh wait....nvm
to small of area-instead of putting small,areas,just make them huge!(in fact just get rid of those places you go through with the loading,just have a message pop up saying:YOU ARE________)

that is all

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^
^Lol your dog has permanent brain damage. It is true, I am an eye witness. Lol "because i want you dead" so true the NPCs are really annoying with that. That's why I went evil for a while, but then it got annoying to have to run after people trying to buy stuff off them and hearing everyone screaming that I'm a demon ****ed me off. I think they have diseases that can't allow them to have proper judgments.

Evil Pakman

Reaction score

^maybe now that your teh king,maybe(just MAYBEH!)theyll all just shut the f#ck up!

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^They can hit on my armymen if they'd like. Or on my dog. But of those peetifyles go near my daughter or me, I will end them!

Dualist

Reaction score

For some reason everyone in Westcliff is terrified of me. I mean, I have a good and pure alignment, I often give gifts to the poor, and perform fun expressions. I even wear the monk robes whenever I visit the town. But still everyone runs screaming when they see me. But it's probably my haircut.

Who knew brown hair could be so horrifying?

numb3rs

Guilty Pleasure
Reaction score

well, no one springs to mind apart from Hammer, i absolutedly hated her, and no matter what you chose at the end she was a real b****

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

johnathan ross

.......too late! :-(

Mr. Jacob

Reaction score

^Lol your dog has permanent brain damage. It is true, I am an eye witness. Lol "because i want you dead" so true the NPCs are really annoying with that. That's why I went evil for a while, but then it got annoying to have to run after people trying to buy stuff off them and hearing everyone screaming that I'm a demon ****ed me off. I think they have diseases that can't allow them to have proper judgments./QUOTE]

A little side note: Instead of chasing them down keep a rusty flintlock pistol and shoot them in the leg.

* I dont want to have to deal with Hammers annoyances again.
* I never EVER want to see those male hookers trying to join me and my "ladie friends" in the Bloodstone Mansion.
All I can get off the top of my head but theres probably more.

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

I think everyone agress no Hammer unless we can kill her? All of the NPC's were so anoying. That's why I became evil in that game. So I could massacre them all.

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score

goatfeasters;376932 said:
Noooo!!! Reaver is awsome!!! How could you say such a thing?

INORITE!
Reavers freaking epic
But as to what I don't want to see is:
1. Caves, I freaking hate all the cave levels
2. Any of the Heroes from Fable 2, they went on with their lives, they're gone.
3. An asshole who takes over the world AND shoots you (to "death") multiple times with the same gun
The End :D

Ink

The Last Emperor
Reaction score

1. Like everyone else I hated Hammer. Annoying, unlikeable, and ugly. So they can scrap her.

2. The fable-2 tattoo system. Being a real life lover of tattoos, I expected an improvement on the original system, with a little more customisation and a few more designs. But no, we got a poorly designed, boring set of like 5 tattoos that were all nearly impossible to see. So yeah scrap the new system.

3. Also I don't want to see an easy boss this game, please PM, please give us a hard last boss!

There are more but I'm far to lazy to write them all down.

mr man

The local mind controller
Reaction score

I HATE HAMMER
cos i was an evil guy i chose wealth [cos i like money] and she said why did you do that your really greedy you could of chosen your family or the people who died [cos i wanted to and my family is a dog and a girl that got shot and all she bothered to do was write me a letter and i dont like the people who died OK]so instead of shooting lucien first i took a few shots at her then i shot lucien in his mental head.SO THAT CLEARLY STATES I HATE HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil Pakman

Reaction score

Evan52395;377018 said:
^They can hit on my armymen if they'd like. Or on my dog. But of those peetifyles go near my daughter or me, I will end them!

....i request an option to put poison in peoples food

Karmasb!ch

Antidisestablishmentarian
Reaction score

GOD hammer was the worst, that fat, hoe...........sry bout that :D but i also never wanna see lucien or that guy from echo cave that tried to rape me, i killed him but u no theses games...ppl never stay dead

underdogwill

Hero Of Brightwall
Reaction score

i dont want to see any of the heroes from fable 2, i dont mind if theresa is in it though which she probably will

Status
Not open for further replies.