• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who has married a hooker and why

HAVE YOU MARRIED A HOOKER?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score
who has married a hooker and why

i just want to know if im the only one.....:blush:

M

Minorthreat

Re: who has married a hooker and why

Heh. I married one. I thought it would be funny to ask her to marry me then put her up in the Fairfax Castle.

Big mistake by the way. After the initial visit, good luck trying to find her again!

C

CertainDeath

I married the Alchemist on my Good save. It's funny when I see him after ages away travelling, and he says stuff like "Ooooh, I crave you. Don't make me wait...".

So, in summary, no.

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

i married the chesty brunette one in westcliff

V

Votuse

yeh chesty bernette one is good. i got an STD every time i slept with her but whateva. the only thing i can say is that she was the best looking girl in the game.... too bad she had to have an STD... shot that bitch so many times.......well anyway if someone finds a wife on F2 that just wants to have sex all the time, im marrying her next.

M

Minorthreat

Votuse;238471 said:
yeh chesty bernette one is good. i got an STD every time i slept with her but whateva. the only thing i can say is that she was the best looking girl in the game.... too bad she had to have an STD... shot that bitch so many times.......well anyway if someone finds a wife on F2 that just wants to have sex all the time, im marrying her next.

That would be Lady Grey. I got annoyed with her eventually. Everytime I would look at my family in the quest list, she wanted sex. I would go home and have sex with her. I would leave and head to another area and start working on a quest or something. She would want sex again. Basically if a day in game time passed she wanted sex.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I actually find the gothic goldy locks attractive, maybe it's becuase she doesn't have a voice that sounds like nails on a chalkboard. That, and she digs the dreadlocks, which I can totally understand as they are truly bishin'.

V

Votuse

Minorthreat;238476 said:
That would be Lady Grey. I got annoyed with her eventually. Everytime I would look at my family in the quest list, she wanted sex. I would go home and have sex with her. I would leave and head to another area and start working on a quest or something. She would want sex again. Basically if a day in game time passed she wanted sex.

I know who im trying out next :D

now if only i could die her hair black and give her slanted eyes..... oh and make her unlearn abit of english. you know something to make her go

"me love you long time"

M

Minorthreat

Votuse;238512 said:
I know who im trying out next :D

now if only i could die her hair black and give her slanted eyes..... oh and make her unlearn abit of english. you know something to make her go

"me love you long time"

You might need to clear that through Stanley Kubrick, which might be a bit hard to do.....:'(

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Lol, theres a prostitute in bloodstone which wants it ALL the time, but very annoying

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

I married one on my female charecter. Never knew it was a whole till I recheacked the name. Lol

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

married 2 or 3 no idea

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

im not talking about lady grey im talking about a chesty brunette prostitute found in westcliff

V

Votuse

Minorthreat;238515 said:
You might need to clear that through Stanley Kubrick, which might be a bit hard to do.....:'(

he should take a liking to an asian lady grey i know i am :D give me his number and ill smooth talk him.

also yeh you dont know they are prostitutes until you press 'Y' and it just shouts out 'Kristen, The WHORE!!!!!!!'

and after that your like O_O well.... if i marry her does she become a house wife?...........nope.........

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Funny story about a brunette whore. I once married one, named her Miley Cyrus, told a buddy "Hey looks, I be married to Miley Cyrus!" we laughed, then I shot her in the head. The end.

X

Xeros

I just wanted to re-create "Pretty Woman" In Albion-style :D

S

senseless

who wouldn't marry thoz stunning babes yea i got two of them lol.ne1 got xbox live i'm looking towards collecting the all the hero dolls if ne1 on?My gamer tag name is lilporkchops.

S

senseless

oh nrm it's in plain view every1 sees it

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I had one male hero, and I wanted to see if a hooker could change. I found myself not wanting to leave home, because I was afraid she would have another kid, by someone else, so I erased the game.:(

squidcheez

Reaction score

lol its funny when their status is unhappy(after u marry them) it says "wants sex":lol: