• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who here still plays Fable 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to who on these forums still plays Fable 3 and what keeps you playing it? I just started playing it again after a long break from it because I am now bored of FPS' and TPS'. I'm kind of waiting for Skyrim >.>

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
I stopped playing it after I finished everything (a week or so after I got it). Haven't played it since, and I actually sold it a while ago.

So you can see that I saw no replay value in it whatsoever.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I'm totally on the other end of the spectrum. To me, the Fable series has the best replay value out there, and it just gets better as the newer games are released. I still play TLC, Fable 2, and Fable 3, and I always will.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I got to near the end of the game (wont say which part as dont want spoilers posted) but never continued yet as i had other games to play.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
im still playing fable 3 and just started to play fable 2 loved the 2nd dlc of fable 3

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
fable 3 seems to be more work to play though rather then TLC or 2, but im thinking of making a female char. also thought of playing through TLC again;)

tahmfoolery

Tahm!
Reaction score
I stopped playing Fable after like a month, when I got bored with doing the same thing over and over and over again. I played through Red Dead Redemption a few times, then Saints Row 2, BioShock, Oblivion, and now I'm playing New Vegas. I'm also waiting for Skyrim, and the third Saints Row game. I think Fable 2 had a better replay value, because it had a larger world and more to do. Fable 3 is just dull after like three times playing through.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Though I agree with Tahmfoolery that Fable 3 does get very boring after a 3rd playthrough (if you weren't bored senselessly on the first), it still does have an awesome replay value. It doesn't have Fable 2, or better yet, TLC's replay value, but its there, and I'd rather play Fable 3 again than play Oblivion... Hopefully Skyrim would be better, and Fable 4 even more after that!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I stopped playing Fable after like a month, when I got bored with doing the same thing over and over and over again. I played through Red Dead Redemption a few times, then Saints Row 2, BioShock, Oblivion, and now I'm playing New Vegas. I'm also waiting for Skyrim, and the third Saints Row game. I think Fable 2 had a better replay value, because it had a larger world and more to do. Fable 3 is just dull after like three times playing through.

I too did RDR, Oblivion, Bioshock, Fallout 3 and New Vegas multiple times along with Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 and i will definitely do lots of playthroughs of Skyrim. However ive never done more than 2 playthroughs of a Fable game only did 1 for Fable 2.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Fable 3 was a pretty massive let down in comparison to the hype it was given.. I played through it once and attempted a 2nd but got very bored very quickly. Fable 2 is superior I think.

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score
Looks like the community is pretty much dead.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Heres hoping the PC version of the game brings in a new wave of people again.

Wiz

The Ruler
Reaction score
Well I'm very sorry and disappointed to say that I am let down from Fable 3 PC. I've waited for so long ,I finally get it and 27 MINUTES into the game I run into a game-breaking bug and get stuck in Mistpeak without even having played a proper battle. A whole afternoon and evening dedicated to trying to workaround Walter getting stuck versus 27 minutes of actual playing.

Just great, that's all I'm saying, just great...

steve30b

LOTUS ELISE IS THE CAR TO OWN.
Reaction score
fabel 3 is my first fable game i have played and think its fantastic, it might have a look at fabel 2 when ive done 3.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
fabel 3 is my first fable game i have played and think its fantastic, it might have a look at fabel 2 when ive done 3.

Definitely have a look at Fable TLC, too. Great game.

King William

Reaction score
I am. I have tried other games,... get bored with them,... and then go back to fable 3. I enjoy going into other worlds. You land inside and never know what to expect. Also I enjoy helping others with finding stuff.

There was one player, that did not know you could have a child by another player, until I proposed marriage,... we got married,.. I lead them to the marital bed,... and we had a child. ;-)

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Those Weapon Challenges aren't gonna finish themselves.

JesiikaLeah

Reaction score
I have been playing for about 3 weeks and I have one achievement left . after I finish fable 3 I am going to go backwards and play fable 2.
I REALLY enjoy the game and I think I will go back to it :)

Lionheart

Reaction score
I had my first two playthroughs in quick succession, within the first month of buying the game. I took a break and started my third character, and first female, a while back. Since then it's been played every so often. I'm rather bored of it to be honest. It has the worst replay value of the three titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.