• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who will you marry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I hear there are a lot more options for marriage in Fable III. Obviously. Now, with all these added options, who will you be marrying?

In my case, first I was thinking of making the perfect woman in the Villager Maker and marrying her, but now I'm more interested in Elise. :3

Imakebread

Cheezebawls
Reaction score
Dont know about the characters available. I just know that theres Elise and I really hope that there are more marryable (lol) characters in the game apart from the ones i'v seen from developer's diary no. 3 but definitely, Elise for me :)

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
Probably Elise or my Villager... should be good either way

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Ben Finn....*sighs*....

Lauciian

Reaction score
Depending on the various achievments, I'll marry one of each gender... then go feed them to a shark, sacrifice them to a demon, drown them, etc... I prefer to go alone. lol I learned my lesson in Fallout 2 when my spouse messed up my sneaking abilities... following me around. So I got them killed ASAP, and proud to do so. lol

sirsimon

Reaction score
Probably Elise, she is more realistic than some of the other women I've married

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I don't want to marry a dude, so I won't marry someone over Xbox LIVE. I will be getting the achievement of course, but not with my main character.

Mlaar

Reaction score
not enough info to make an informed decision yet but if Sam the housewife is available then she's a good candidate ohh wait no she will have aged 50 years and ewww no not going thier!!!

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
I don't want to marry a dude, so I won't marry someone over Xbox LIVE. I will be getting the achievement of course, but not with my main character.
lol, i already know who im gona marry in game, this one girl im friends with on youtube. you should make a thread for people who wana get married in-game.

sirsimon

Reaction score
Whoever we marry, it shall be king or queen consort, I want a woman that has a strong personality, she doesn't have to be good with a blade that;s my job.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score
I made it clear a few months back that I wouldn't be marrying anyone here at projectego, not that I don't like any of you lovely people (well....!) but I don't have xbox live, I'll hook my 360 up to download content, but I have no desire to give microsoft anymore of my money!

I've made a villager (Lillith, hot and evil) for my evil male hero, but I don't know who my female hero will shack up with!

Anvious

Reaction score
Probably another Prostitute just like in F2.. I mean at least she has a job
And I can call her a wh**e anytime I want because...... Hey! she is a wh*re!

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
I hear there are a lot more options for marriage in Fable III. Obviously. Now, with all these added options, who will you be marrying?

In my case, first I was thinking of making the perfect woman in the Villager Maker and marrying her, but now I'm more interested in Elise. :3
i think im goin to do the village maker girl for the first one cuz itll be the perfect one
then ill see about another girl or person who knows but the one i choose is permanent i dont wanna mess up my stats with 4 different wifes and divorces lol

Status
Not open for further replies.