• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why can't I move my family to a new house??

Mini

Reaction score
It's getting annoying. I have them in Bowerstone Industrial at Plum House and now that I have earned enough money and bought most of the homes, I was looking to move them to Bowerstone Market. I move them and place them inside new house via the map and the flag with the heart appears, but if I click on the house, it doesn't say Set Budget, it has Sell, Evict Tenants, Adjust Rent like it usually does. I go and check the house in Bowerstone Industrial and the nanny is still there. She will not move with the kids and they end up being returned to that house. It does not matter to what house I try to move them into, it always happens.

I am married with my (real life) boyfriend because we play co-op. In case it matters, I have a girl and a boy and both are out of the crib already. It doesn't make sense because when we're in his game, we had two biological and four adopted children living in two seperate houses. He can move them perfectly fine with no mistakes.

Why does that happen to me and how can I fix it?? Thanks.