• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why can't we kill Reaver?????

Dwalin2013

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here. I have recently started playing Fable III (without having actually played the first 2 parts, I know it maybe is stupid, but whatever). The game is just great, but there is one question that puzzles me:
why can't we kill Reaver, or what could the reason be that the game developers chose to deny us that possibility in a game with so much freedom of action? I mean, the character is so thoroughly nauseating that I thought he would be the primary target for our hero, even before Logan, letting him live is just plain crazy for both good and evil characters. He is just a traitorous walking bomb, dangerous for any potential ally. Why do you think the game creators made such a strange decision?

Demangirl

Fights the urge to look at the hot cat next to me.
Reaction score
Reaver is a hero (an evil hero but one none the less. You learn this in Fable 2) I had hoped i could fight with him some time in the game but I am also happy they didn't do that (the fight would have been easy probably =/ all the fights in the game were to easy.) he would have been the hardest to kill out of all your fights. Like Dark said he is one of the most decent charters in the game other than Teresa who came from the first Fable.

My question about him though is, how old is he lol.
We know he is over 75. Some say he is around 200-500 but they never really put a background on him other than what he tells you and what you see in Fable 2/3.

With the Logan thing I always let him live, I am not fully sure if his troops really help but when I let him live I was able to get to the crawler faster then when I killed him but again I am unsure fully. I just let him live because in real life I myself would be unable to kill my brother...even though I have wanted to many times but that's just the over protective older sister in me.

The game really does't have much freedom in it. Yes you can choose good or evil actions but other than that your locked on a one way road.

hahagirl727

Reaction score
We can't kill Reaver because Reaver is the most interesting character in the series besides Theresa. I would be devastated if they killed him off in some stupid easy boss fight. Just like Dark said he's actually really cool and I hope he keeps appearing in future games and if we do kill him I hope it's a death worthy of his character

Anvos

Reaction score
I agree that its disappointing we never had a chance to face off against Reaver in a hero battle, but I could have dealt with not killing him at the end of the confrontation.