• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why does Jasper hate my outfits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hishalea

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a silly question, but Jasper keeps saying things like, "That outfit is a bit unexpected... at least on someone of your gender." I could understand it when I was wearing a beard, but now I'm wearing the female highlander outfit, with no facial hair. He seems to invariably hate anything that I choose, male or female.

Is anyone else having this 'problem'? At the moment he's a bit like that distant uncle who always insults you after he's had a few drinks. It's not very nice. :(

Nicck

Angelic Hero of Albion
Reaction score
If the clothes you are wearing make your attractiveness lower then he will say something along those lines.

Hishalea

Reaction score
... so everything is lowering my base attractiveness? What is he trying to tell me? Dirty old man!

But thank you for the reply. I'm finding it difficult to handle clothing without all the stats to go by.

OsirusThone

Reaction score
Simple if you don't want him to insult you wear your prince/princess or king/queen outfits.

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a silly question, but Jasper keeps saying things like, "That outfit is a bit unexpected... at least on someone of your gender." I could understand it when I was wearing a beard, but now I'm wearing the female highlander outfit, with no facial hair. He seems to invariably hate anything that I choose, male or female.

Is anyone else having this 'problem'? At the moment he's a bit like that distant uncle who always insults you after he's had a few drinks. It's not very nice. :(
If the clothes you are wearing make your attractiveness lower then he will say something along those lines.
... so everything is lowering my base attractiveness? What is he trying to tell me? Dirty old man!

But thank you for the reply. I'm finding it difficult to handle clothing without all the stats to go by.
Simple if you don't want him to insult you wear your prince/princess or king/queen outfits.
He only does this cuz a highlander outfit is on princess like. thats all:)

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
Hell, if he don't like your clothes then don't wear any.... and rub his face in it... :D

The Annoying Hoverer

I'm the slightly stupid one!!!
Premium
Reaction score

Is anyone else having this 'problem'? At the moment he's a bit like that distant uncle who always insults you after he's had a few drinks. It's not very nice. :([/quote

I know it hapens to me .well if he dosen't like it at least you should compleat your mision.just eggnor him.

Hishalea

Reaction score
He seems to like the Crystal Tattoos. ^.^ It even makes him like the female mercenary outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.