• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why does this happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexile679

Reaction score
People are desperate to get these online achievements and I don't blame them. It takes around 4-5 playthroughs just to get all 50 Legendary Weapons and the Clothing sets without trading other people which to me is ridiculous. It's not hard to make that much money considering you can get over 100k gold every 5 minutes if you know how to and some people need the money if they are just starting this game and don't know how to make it or need to quickly fill up their treasury so they can beat the game and get the achievement for saving the maximum amount of citizens or to get the special key that unlocks a legendary weapon in the treasury room.

StudioKill

Reaction score
I gotta agree with you Lacky, the prices for some NON legendary items, and ridiculously steep.
The "Difficulty" of the achievement? Just use Xbox Live and go into other hero's worlds if it's that important. I did that earlier, and got a free Soul Drinker.
Use the resources provided more please?
(I might only be saying this because I'm poor.)

Dexile679

Reaction score
There's like 25 weapons you can buy from shops and I don't think there's any point trying to buy those weapons for that much gold but the other 25 weapons that you can only get from chests and the mortar mini game I'm not surprised how much people are willing to pay for those because they actually take time to get and can be really annoying.

StudioKill

Reaction score
The minigames aren't challenging, In my opinion. I beat the Wheel of Misfortune, Shooting Range, and Mortar game, withing the first 3 tries. I'm not trying to say I'm amazing, I'm trying to say, they aren't that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.