• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why hello there everybody!

L

laharl

Re: Why hello there everybody!

Cruth;252179 said:
Hi all,

I'm here to introduce me.
My friends call me Hugo but online almost everyone calls me Cruth.

I'll start with telling you guys and gals something about myself.
I live in the Netherlands.
I'm 18 years old ATM.
I play(ed) a lot of online games (since my 10th or something), and offline games (I remember playing Prince of Persia 1 and 2, Commander Keen, Need for Speed III, a really old Alladin game, T.I.M 2 (I think it was called that), and some other really weird racing game where you could build your own road with loopings and jumps.
I like Rock/Metal music but I don't find any music bad. Except Rap (sorry).
Right now I own a kickass PC, an Xbox, an Xbox 360, a Nintendo DS and a Nintendo Wii. I sold a PSP I won.
For the rest, I'm lazy. Kinda smart if you can believe people. Interested in Biology, Science and Physics. Math isn't really my strongest point but I still like to do it.

For those who want to know
With kickass computer I mean,
Intel Core 2 Duo E8600
ASUS EN9800GTX+
4 Gigs RAM right now but thats up for a chance.
I'm proud of it =D

Anyways that's me in a nutshell.
Want to know some more? Don't be afraid to ask.

Greetings,
Cruth.

PS
Oh yeah I know I don't have that many games yet. That's because I normally play through 1 game as much as possible. And I don't really have any spare money right now. Don't worry, I will get more games soon!

hello,i live in the netherworld...lol

Dentie

Reaction score

Well i like you cuz you are dutch so am i :)

Finally somebody to talk too in dutch :p

L

laharl

do u perhaps like disgaea, and why do people call u cruth

Cruth

The Fanatic
Reaction score

Aaah so you are the guy who send me a friend request Dentie? =D
Nice to meet you! Sorry btw but I have been going out a few days with my gf...

Also I have never been that big of a strong drinks drinker. Beer does it quite good for me =D. But I can surely imagine myself drinking whisky or some the like in the future!

I have actually no idea what disgaea is o_O

And why do they call me Cruth?
Well actually that is one of my 2 nicknames. The other one is The Everlasting Smile (I rarely even look like Im depressed).
But for Cruth... Well I was looking for a good online for a while. I didnt want it to be to long but I wanted to have a death like sound to it. So I just started fumbling with names. I used Swiftblade for a while, then in a stage it was Iril and then I just started to use R's and TH's... Soon a few names popped up like Droth, Wrath and more... This was around the time I started playing WoW... And then I was like; hey guys hows does Cruth sounds to you? They said it was nice but kinda weird... Well that suits me I thought! Nice but weird xD.
So there you have it. Since that day I call myself (and my friends call me the same) Cruth!

A

aurorajen

Hey Everyone!
Any 30 somethings out there that want to chat? I'm new to Fable 2 and I have lots of questions. Would love to talk to a pro.

L

laharl

u want to chat about fable 2? with people who are 30? right

anain12

Reaction score

Welcome :). Hope you like the forums.

A

Albion's Son

laharl;253543 said:
u want to chat about fable 2? with people who are 30? right

I don't see what is so odd about 30+ year olds playing videogames. I know a lot of them. And a lot of them are parents with fulltime jobs and outside lives. Myself included, minus the parent part.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Albion's Son;253632 said:
I don't see what is so odd about 30+ year olds playing videogames. I know a lot of them. And a lot of them are parents with fulltime jobs and outside lives. Myself included, minus the parent part.

Neither do I. Just because people grow up, doesn't mean they end up not loving games.:p
The only difference is, they can afford to buy their own gaming systems and games.:lol:

Welcome to the forums.:)

L

laharl

Albion's Son;253632 said:

i was just saying thats like saying, any 30 year old people out there want to talk to me about fable, hes trying to get a date or something

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

laharl;253791 said:
i was just saying thats like saying, any 30 year old people out there want to talk to me about fable, hes trying to get a date or something

What? Why would you think that? Some people just love to play games, and could care less, about your private life.:unsure: I have a lot of friends over 30 who are the best gamers there are. They never bring up anything inappropriate.
You have a lot to learn Little Sparrow.:p

A

Albion's Son

moonfever;253643 said:
Just because people grow up, doesn't mean they end up not loving games.:p

Getting old is mandatory....growing up is optional. :p Hahaha!

K

Kishoku

That is one of the biggest introductions I have ever seen... and coming from a forum with over 90,000 members... that's a big introduction.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.