• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why hello there!

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score
Why hello there!

Ok so i should start out by saying that i'm actually a girl. The name probably misleads you i know.

Anyway i'm new to fable but loving every moment!
This place caught my eye! New information everytime i pop in!

Well hello and goodbye for now! x

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Re: Why hello there!

Wow, another girl. A lot of you people are joining the forums, lately! Not that it's a bad thing, not by far. ^_^ I'm sure you're another awesome person, and I hope to give you a warm welcome to the forums! =D

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums! :)

Cain

Reaction score

Welcome to the forums.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to our forums. ^_^

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome.

In this forum, you will kill or be killed. It's your choice.

Choose now.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

Daemon300;421471 said:
Welcome.

In this forum, you will kill or be killed. It's your choice.

Choose now.

What he means is would you like the red pill or blue pill?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

From one female to another - I wish you luck.

Welcome! :D

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Stranger;421509 said:
Welcome to the site. I see you looking around, takin' it all in. Maybe you're looking for the pool. Guess what. Ain't got one.

What we do have is seventy miles of murderous obstacle course, snaking over the most twisted hellscape ever conceived. New people go in. You know what comes out the other side? Badasses. What's that? What happens to the people that don't come out? Maybe I should tell you the name of the course, maybe that would help. It's called the Newcomer Killer. That's right. I'll let you figure out why.

Sorry, I'm just tired of generic intro thread replies. Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay. :)

Don't scare her like that! Wait, I mean, you forgot it contains fire-crocodilemaster-ninja's.

But you're right, generic intro posts are getting boring.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to projectego! I'm sure you will like the site.

PS: So many new girl members, I'm afraid.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

clearly you feel the need to occasionally conceal your gender. welcome to the forums. as a cyber transvestite you are automatically higher on my list than 47.5% of our current members. you could have just done it by making witty posts and demonstrating a good sense of humor, but you had to jump the gun and advertise your love for pretending to be a boy to avoid harassment. those 47.6% (and counting, notice how the decimal is higher) probably resent you for outdoing them, but you don't care. your only worry is moving yourself higher up in the world, and we at projectego like that! have a seat, read a magazine, would you like a smoke? we're all friends here. all of us who are better than that 47.7% (new members registered).

welcome to the "in-crowd" you higher achiever, you.

Azer249

Reaction score

Hi and welcome. Would you like a cookeh?

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;421569 said:
clearly you feel the need to occasionally conceal your gender. welcome to the forums. as a cyber transvestite you are automatically higher on my list than 47.5% of our current members. you could have just done it by making witty posts and demonstrating a good sense of humor, but you had to jump the gun and advertise your love for pretending to be a boy to avoid harassment. those 47.6% (and counting, notice how the decimal is higher) probably resent you for outdoing them, but you don't care. your only worry is moving yourself higher up in the world, and we at projectego like that! have a seat, read a magazine, would you like a smoke? we're all friends here. all of us who are better than that 47.7% (new members registered).

So Cheez. Do you have that **** saved and just change the reason for new member percentile advancement based off the content within an intro thread? Or am I tripping on shrooms.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Wallace;421578 said:
So Cheez. Do you have that **** saved and just change the reason for new member percentile advancement based off the content within an intro thread? Or am I tripping on shrooms.

you, sir, are tripping on shrooms. i've never posted anything remotely similar in my entire life.
scouts honor.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;421582 said:
you, sir, are tripping on shrooms. i've never posted anything remotely similar in my entire life.
scouts honor.

cheezMcNASTY;421569 said:
clearly you've seen John Carpenters They Live and understand the humor behind it. welcome to the forums. as a B Movie fan, you are automatically higher on my list than 47.5% of our current members. you could have just done it by making witty posts and demonstrating a good sense of humor, but you had to jump the gun and advertise your love for the lower level of hollywood. those 47.6% (and counting, notice how the decimal is higher) probably resent you for outdoing them, but you don't care. your only worry is moving yourself higher up in the world, and we at projectego like that! have a seat, read a magazine, would you like a smoke? we're all friends here. all of us who are better than that 47.7% (new members registered).

EDIT: oh yeah, and about all that cynicism crossed with straight edge. good luck with that. it's a long way to the top in that department here. (the straightedge not so much)

Clearly I am tripping major balls. I should lay off the Cubenzes' stick to just a cap next time.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Wallace;421591 said:
Clearly I am tripping major balls. I should lay off the Cubenzes' stick to just a cap next time.

clearly you should. i never posted that lower post, maybe your mistaking me for someone else. :p

GrimWhim

Reaction score

<Insert generic welcome message here>

<Insert generic warning about the male population here>

<Insert warning about myself here>

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hi Hi.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

I'll bet 500,000G that this thread get's another page by tomorrow.

With that said, welcome female.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;421666 said:
I'll bet 500,000G that this thread get's another page by tomorrow.

With that said, welcome female.

That's it? I could safely bet all my real life possessions and money on that happening.

By the way, I bet this post is the first one on the second page.