• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

why i hate the world

adenp9070

Reaction score
why i hate the world

ok so its my turn to hate the world for a day or so.....

ive had a tooth ach for about 2 months now and got an appointment at the dentist 2 weeks ago, i went and he said open up, oh u need a filling and gave me a temperory, which can ony be described as putting blue tack in my mouth, so i thout fine hes the dentist he knows what hes doing. now i thought that would stop the pain but i was wrong, now people told me that they dont hurt that much and i was just being a ***** about it(if you need a filling, not the process). anyway i went bac today and this time mr shahrokh marzbani (that is his real name) decided to actually ask me about the pain, so i said yes alot. so being the genius that he is actually decided to x-ray me this time and found out that i dont need a filling at all. i need a tooth extraction. now i hate needles anyway but i nearly killed the last dentist who put 4 in my mouth, now i gota go bac and have more when if he done his job properly in the first place i could be fixed by now, then as if it isnt bad enough i had to wal home and soon as i got out the door i was walking home in a thunderstorm wearing a tshirt and jeans. awesome

well done for reading all that btw haha

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Re: why i hate the world

Well.. That Dentist sucks.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

My dentist "punctured" my tooth which resulted in an infection which in turn rotted the tooth from within. In the end it was all grey, almost black, and totally hollow due to the infection eating it up from the inside.

In the end it just shattered, and infectious goo and ooze together with bits of fragments of the tooth filled my mouth....

adenp9070

Reaction score

i hope you had salt water haha, i think we should revolt against dentists, they seem to be cr*p and lazy at there job

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

adenp9070;316991 said:
i hope you had salt water haha, i think we should revolt against dentists, they seem to be cr*p and lazy at there job

My last dentist said I had around 27 cavities, while I really had around 5 (don't ask how).

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Because my Dentist is a perfectionist asswipe I have had braces for FOUR YEARS, and the way they are it is EXTREMELY hard to reach a few areas, one of which is startign to grow a cavity.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

You should make this an FML.

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

I had braces for 3 years, the teeth that were suppose to be aligned are still crooked (not really bad though, just the same as when they went on), and I still have a slight overbite.

I've never had a cavity, or needed a tooth removed in my life, my teeth are always described "clean" by him, yet every appointment takes 1+ hours while he scrapes everything with a metal pick, did I mention it caused most of my enamel to be worn off?

Yeah, I haven't seen my dentist in 2 years, and my teeth feel great, not even problems with my wisdom teeth yet.

adenp9070

Reaction score

i done that though, noot seen him i mean but i knocked my tooth and its on th nerve so it cant be saved or something, this is my 3rd tooth to leave me i had 2 out before so i could have a brace that didnt work, oh and whats a fml?

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

adenp9070;317140 said:
i done that though, noot seen him i mean but i knocked my tooth and its on th nerve so it cant be saved or something, this is my 3rd tooth to leave me i had 2 out before so i could have a brace that didnt work, oh and whats a fml?

fmylife.com
It's stories that you write, about how crappy your life it.
It stands for "Fu** My Life"
Also, there is some vulgar language on the site. Use at your own risk.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Sounds like a major emo whinefest.

No thanks.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

It's a great laugh. If you think you had a bad day, check some of those out. Now the only thing to wonder is if most of them are true. I doubt it. :lol:

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

When i was a little bitty ass kid, a dentist pulled out this huge needle and rekon " you won't fell a thing "... THe bitch shoved it in my gum and it hurt like ****. Ever since then i hated needles.

Lore

Ragged Wanderer
Reaction score

You won't need the dentist if you clean your teeth properly everyday. By that I mean get a new tooth brush every 6 weeks or so, use brand tooth paste, use brand mouthwash and floss once a week.

adenp9070

Reaction score

it dont stop them getting knocked and damaged causing rotting(or whertever it is) playing a game of rugby though :p

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

adenp9070;316961 said:
ok so its my turn to hate the world for a day or so.....
for a day? watch zeitgeist and youll hate it forever, like i do:D

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Alright, explain this zeitgeist movie. It sounds like a terrible brain control movie by the way people talk about it. And don't say I have to watch it to know, because I'm not going to.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

You hate the world because of a tooth problem and unfortunately placed weather.

.....ok..........*Next thread*

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Skotekal;318435 said:
Alright, explain this zeitgeist movie. It sounds like a terrible brain control movie by the way people talk about it. And don't say I have to watch it to know, because I'm not going to.
youre just part of the problem...

X

Xeon

haha, I thought this was a freaky "I cut myself emo rant thread" :p

I hate dentists too, remember when I had to get a tooth pulled out and the dentist had to put his knee against my chest to pull it out..... and the anaesthesia never really kick in