• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

why isnt my evil meter going up on fable 2

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
Re: why isnt my evil meter going up on fable 2

Maybe you could give some more information than that? Is the meter simply frozen, even though you are committing bad deeds? I'd say just go on a crime spree, don't worry about checking anything. Once you have finished your little crime spree, check the bar again and see if it's moved.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

Someone once mentioned that there was a cap in the beginning of the game of how good/evil one can become.

How far along in the game are you?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Really? I find that hard to believe.

It could also be that you're performing "evil" acts that actually give you Corruption rather than Evil. Go rob some people blind, beat a few bums up, kill somebody for the gift they might give you if you sweet-talked them. Those are definitely evil.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score

I've gotten my meter stuck. It get's 4/5 of the way to evil, but then stops and won't go any further, despite slaughtering townsfolk by the bucketload. My evil points far outweigh my good points (accrued through the whole game at this point). This is with the game finished, so that might have something to do with it?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

I've gotten my meter stuck. It get's 4/5 of the way to evil, but then stops and won't go any further, despite slaughtering townsfolk by the bucketload. My evil points far outweigh my good points (accrued through the whole game at this point). This is with the game finished, so that might have something to do with it?
Sleep in an inn. then proceed to slaughter your way to glorious justice.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I think it's a meter, so when you get 5 evil points, you lose 5 good points. Or rather, the meter go to the evil side by five points... you get what I mean.

Anyway, you should be able to move the scale even after you finish the game (possibly not as a henchman in co-op, I don't know) but if it doesn't, either restart the game--it sure is good enough to play again, no matter how many times you've played it--or try sleeping in an inn like The Tyrant Lord said.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
YOU NEED TO BE MOAR EVIL

stevo115

Reaction score
i had the same problem =( it might be that your not far enough into the game. or you have the Do Gooder bonus from sleeping. sleep in an Inn then go to fairfax gardens and slaughter everyone there =) you dont have to go to fairfax gardens, i went there because the economy goes back to 5 stars when you buy castle fairfax. if you buy it ofc =)