• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why...

Status
Not open for further replies.

L

Enforcer
Reaction score
Why...

Hi everyone Im really sad rite now... Its the diachi... I finished the puzzle but Its not there! Only a retarded augment, PLZ PLZ if someone knows what I did wrong please help me...:'(

L

Enforcer
Reaction score
Re: Why...

Anyone Help?

W

Wardie304

the puzzle? the daichi is located in garth's tower

C

CertainDeath

Go to Brightwood tower, up the first set of steps. Where there was once a statue-thing, you will notice there is now a gap in the rail around. Jump down into the hole, then navigate your way through the tunnel. You will find the Daichi in there.

Unless you're referring to the puzzle with the spikes?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Yes, after the puzzle keep going, then there should be a door to Brightwood again, and on the ledge is a chest, and in it is the Daichi. Just go through the maze again, PAST the augment, and go out through a door thing at the end.

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Thank you all :D

S

Striken7

Spshlash;239306 said:
Anyone Help?

Try not to double post, especially after only 7 minutes. It is not someones job to read these forums and answer your questions immediately. People will answer you when they can.

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Yea I noticed, and thanks i got hasty, but do't worry, I jus havent been on forums for like 3 months, and I gone Caveman... :\

Status
Not open for further replies.