• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wife disappeared :@

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seargant Mitch

Wife disappeared :mad:

I had a wife in the oakfield house inside the demon door, the free house, i went to the spire...i had a baby, all was normal...when i came back, my wife disappeared but my child is a toddler now, i can interact with him, my wifes happyness NEVER goes down no more, cus i can't see her...and it still says your family has a gift for you...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Patch inc?

Edit: I daren't set her allowance down to get her to divorce, probably won't work...i don't wanna lose my house either...i love it :)
When i don't visit her, her happyness DOESN'T go down :(

R

redrum010

Re: Wife disappeared :mad:

I had almost the same thing happen, but my kid didn't do anything. I came back from the wraithmarsh mission and now she's fine but still no wife. She's ****ed and wants sex, but there's nothing I can do. I say remarry and start a new family.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Perhaps she is somewhere else in town?

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score

^ im guessing what kavex said

L

lostinspace

I had the same problem with my wife and kid when i came back from the spire. my kid just stared at the wall and the wife was nowhere to be found........untill i made it to bloodstone!!!!!!!!!!I had just got finished doing the do with a prostitute then all of a sudden i hear i cant believe your cheating on me. I looked and there she was i guess they travel on their own but i still killed her for not staying home....:lol:

R

Rammreed

Same thing happened to me, my kid just stands at the edge if the bed and my wife is nowhere to be found, its quite odd :/

Z

zant2000

i dunno go look for her. and if you cant find her start a new family

Z

zant2000

oh yea and i beat the game today its really short.

S

Seargant Mitch

NAh, mine can't have gone...she was in the oakfield demon door house..:( Patch, cus if she divorces me...i aint losing that house, or do you lose it? O>o

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

^ even if they are in the Demon Door House they can still wander into other towns.... my Husband Followed me to Bloodstone once where i had an Orgy (husband included) and got the acheivement then he just stood in Bloodstone for a while then when i went back home he was there.... so wierd....

J

Joe of Spades

My kid just stands there and I can't find my wife, I'll just leave them for a while.

M

MayorJoe

In my experience they went to bloodstone. I lost my wife and when i got to bloodstone i was like, what the ****?

H

Hexen_Harlot

Yep, when people's spouses disapper after Spire they are ALWAYS in bloodstone. Must be a glitch but at least it's a reliable one. Just get all your favourite prostitutes to floow you to a different town I guess so your errant wife can;t catch you. Probably doesn't apply to Lady Grey, I think she just disappears

S

Seargant Mitch

nap. cannot find her anyway, this is bugged...it says she's at my house with the breadcrumb trail, i go there...my kid now interacts i make him happy..and in family it says my wife is happy, :S even tho she aint there. Dodgy :(

Renasko

Reaction score

Where do your ex-wives and children run off to, anyway?

S

Seargant Mitch

Child = into care. Wife...probably diessssss ::( But there IS a patch coming up woooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.