• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wife situation....

Status
Not open for further replies.

thugziee

gangsterishh
Reaction score
Wife situation....

ok guys can i have some advice on this topic, so my wife went missing during the rescue quest ,as we all know is bugged, and so i decided to give up and start over, i got married, again, had a kid, again and started over, then as i was walking around bowerstone old town, guess what, i ran into my old wife, so, i tell my current wife to follow me and i take her into the bowerstone cemetary, where you usually do the civillian displacement quests, i take her to where the turned over caravan is and let the hobbbes attack. so i go back to my old wife and she hates me, but dosent divorace me. so i go back to our current house and raise the budget, (to 30) and it helps,... some but there still isnt a ring above her head, so i do all of her favorite expressions and what not and she just ignores me,... as if im invisible. i try to get her to follow me to her favorite location and she dosent comply. when i do expressions everyone gives me hearts, except her, and she dosent give me anything,.... what should i do im at my wits end trying to figure this out and nothing seemes to be working, she complains about our house and i try to move us into one of my nicer ones and it dosent give me the options to set as marital home. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
:unsure::(

C

chewbecca

Re: Wife situation....

Well that is all reassuring. I tried to do the rescue quest like... 3 hrs ago. Still can't find my dumb wife. I'm only ticked though because I had the same bug problem after the Spire. My kid didn't respond to expressions and I couldn't find my wife. I had to leave them alone. After a while, I left a region for another and it said my wife divorced me. I am on my third wife now due to the game being bugged. Grr.
If there isn't a ring over her head how is she your wife? That's just weird.
But yea... you've come across a bug that I would love to know the answer to as well.
We are probably just doomed.

G

GsSKpoet

Re: Wife situation....

this is kinda a silly response but look at it this way. Fable II creators, as everyone knows, covered almost every single base and tried to make Fable II as realistic as possable.
heres my response-
if this were in reality and you were in your wifes shoes how would you respond to your husbond(sp i know) who you rarely see? think about it.
this sounds more rediculous when you actually say it aloud.lol

or it could just be another bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.