• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will Fable 3 character speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daos Requiem

DarkLord
Reaction score
Will Fable 3 character speculations

Fable is well known for not only its array of choice but expansive story plot that follows. For a while there has been some speculation about the characters and cast that will be appearing in the up coming Fable 3. As many know that the all famous Reaver has been confirmed to reappear in Fable 3, it raises many questions as to who else may be making a guest appearance. Also it is important to note that Reaver, being the suave villain/anti hero type he is maybe considered one of the most controversial characters to meet the Fable genre.

Now as you may know, many fable fans are itching to see the return of the Jack of Blades and lionhead's recent teaser release that has been sporting a few images in production that may or may not include a Jack of Blades minion, the speculations can only become worse. In recent video's documenting Fable 3 released on the Xbox 360, lionhead is caught coining the 'Sword of Aeons' which may or may not be interpreted one way or another.

After some thought into the cast that may appear in Fable 3 and considering the history of lionhead's game twists I began to notice a fact. There are specific similarities between Reaver and Jack. My early assumption would be that considering the nature of things in Fable, it is possible that Reaver may turn out to be the Jack of Blades though this is merely a speculation.

Anyone have their own take on the idea?

axe11154

Reaction score
Re: Will Fable 3 character speculations

To me it would make sense but it would also make sense if he was jacks son being they are both in the same time and jack is a lot older

it would only make more sense its hard to believe he wouldn't of has a child or 2

Daos Requiem

DarkLord
Reaction score

That is true although considering who Jack was and the nature of his being, it is hard to imagine him actually having children.

Also take into the account that Jack of Blades is presumably immortal since he has no real body but his power dwells within his mask. When in TLC, if you defeat Jacks dragon form, you can choose to wear the mask, turning you into the Jack of Blades. if Reaver is somehow related to Jack it is decent to assume that he may become him or the otherwise. Take into the account that Jack is only the mask, his spirit and power is within his masks. Reaver may or may not be related to Jack but upon putting the mask on Reaver would inevitably become Jack.

What I mean to say is that Reaver and Jack are alot alike. Reaver bears the same style, attitude and even sounded similar to Jack which may hint at Reaver becoming the Jack of Blades. I think that somewhere in Fable 3, Reaver will find Jacks mask, and use it.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

OR... Jack Is Dead And The Most Epic Villain Since Sephiroth Is Gone. Good Speculation, I Didn't Get Far Enough In Fable 2 To Really Understand Reaver As A Possible Jack... But Hey. It's Molyneux. (Maybe Misspelled...)

Lupus

Reaction score

i doubt a member of the court (jack of blades) can have children...they aren't human after all. However JoB's mask may turn up and with Reavers longing for power and immortality he would be the type to actively search it out.

Lithary

Reaction score

At the end of TLC you destroy JoBs mask (default ending is good ending) and Sword of Aeons was thrown into that vortex thingy by hero in F1...
Anyway... JoB could have children if he wanted even though he wasn't human, but I doubt that he had them... and if he did have them, Reaver (I'll talk about him bit later) would be some far descendant from JoBs children...
And now something about Reaver... and that something is... nothing... why?
Because they didn't release f.ucking F2 for PC and I have no idea who the hell Reaver is!
The point is... f.uck PM and his b.itching that you can play F3 without F2 and not miss anything!

Lupus

Reaction score

You did throw JoB's mask into the magma yes but how do you know that means its destroyed? for all we know the magam could have destroyed the mask and JoB's soul could have returned to the void. 550 years later he may return. Personally i doubt he will the villian in F3 has been said to be Logan. But its always fun to speculate and come up with plausible reasons for favorite characters to return =P

Lithary

Reaction score

Nah... when someone is dead, he's dead....
That mask was Jack only weakness... break it and he's done for it... and you didn't break it, but threw it in magma... I think we won't see him again...
Only one left is Knight of Blades I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.