• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will I like the fable games? Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

wblackman24

Reaction score
I have never played this type of game before as I normally play games like assassins creed, splinter cell, batman, tomb radar etc. I have watched my brother play final fantasy before and my mate has recommended the fable games but I am not sure if I will like them or not.

Please can someone tell me if I will like the fable games and if it's worth me buying them?

Lucky Strike

Reaction score
I think you'll like it as i like the above games too and another friend of mine much more into action likes it too :)

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
fable u can team up and complet the game and i really like fables but best thing for you is play fable 2 and if you like it then get a perown copy of fable 3 and if you lie fable 3 then you like fable games

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
well, play fable tlc first, dont not play the others before, it is on pc and xbox, then play, its on xbox 360, and then fable 3, it is currently only on 360 but they are planning a pc release. which I cant wait cuz I just got an upgrade to an already awesome video card! YAY!

JackDawkins

Reaction score
Most fans of the Fable games don't like the Fable games.

Play TLC first.

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
that is really hard to answer, because game preferences are so personal. let me give you an analogy using what you posted above:

"I have never tasted this type of desert before as I normally eat sweets like chocolate, cookies, cakes, candy etc. I have watched my brother have milkshakes before and my mate has recommended ice cream but I am not sure if I will like them or not.

Please can someone tell me if I will like ice cream and if it's worth me buying them?"

no one can tell you if you'll like something. my suggestion is to rent it and try it for yourself

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
You come to a Fable forum to ask that question? Think maybe answers might be a bit biased? Yes I do think you will enjoy the fable games, I rest my case.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Doubt it.

Like Assassin's Creed?

Get Red Dead Redemption. It is cheaper in price than Fable III no doubt, but a thousand times more better.

RDR has a GREAT story, though it is not continued from RDRevolver. However, Redemption is definitely the greatest free-roam I have EVER played. It does not have cheesy **** in it like Fable does, and is has MUCH better guns and graphics in it. It does not have that gay Will **** in it either.

If Fable were manlier, it'd be called Red Dead Redemption.

Get Red Dead before Fable.

-----

If not, then yes Fable is a great game for starters. However, if you're not new to the series, it isn't all that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.