• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will my lady become super ugly if i decide to level up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumpyprincess

Reaction score
I was soooo scared to level up in fable 2 because i wanted to be a petite tiny little non glowing lady
But than i started dieing so i became a big disgusting tall muscley glowy monster!
It was horrible.
Can i level up without fearing becoming blue? or getting muscles?
i didint mind being tall, but i hated being blue more than anything.
also how should i play if i wanna stay beautiful?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
My goodness I hate you so much.
Stop making so many threads, post your (stupid) doubts in a compiled one.

lumpyprincess

Reaction score
will i get scars too if i die? that was the worse feature, i felt so gross i wanted to remain pure and have ap erfect complextion.
so if you can get scarred, is there anyway to turn scarring off? also if you cant than is there like plastic surgery to fix them?

Jack 0f Blades

Reaction score
Yes, you will get some certain scars in areas it depends what you are attacked by.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
will i get scars too if i die? that was the worse feature, i felt so gross i wanted to remain pure and have ap erfect complextion.
so if you can get scarred, is there anyway to turn scarring off? also if you cant than is there like plastic surgery to fix them?
Yes, you get scars.
You can avoid them by having certain weapons.
I think I liked mr man better than you.

MudkipLuna

Mistress of Killing Stuffs
Reaction score
....8 year old girls have infiltrated the gaming community. GOD, NOO!!!!

But really, just make one thread regarding the appearance of your character. Please. Ugh.

And just so you don't ask again later - no, you will not get ugly if you level up; yes, you will scar if you are knocked down; no, there is currently no way to remove scars. Scar removal is possible DLC in the future, just like it was in F2.

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
You can also avoid scars by not dying.

You wont get big a hefty or glow blue by leveling up. Well. Your tatoos will glow blue with high will attunment, but its only as visable as the tatoo. It looks pretty cool too be honest rather then horrible like the old will lines. Melee does put muscle on, but not bulky. I havent played as a female, but I have a maxed melee male and his not at all large. Infact i imagine some people might be annoyed about the lack of build.

Range will make you tall, but does slim you down too I think. With max combat skills you have the build of an athelete rather then a body builder.

Jack 0f Blades

Reaction score
....8 year old girls have infiltrated the gaming community. GOD, NOO!!!!

But really, just make one thread regarding the appearance of your character. Please.

And just so you don't ask again later - no, you will not get ugly if you level up; yes, you will scar if you are knocked down; no, there is currently no way to remove scars. Scar removal is possible DLC in the future, just like it was in F2.

Hahah, Great post, this person, has already posted 5 different, threads without exploring the game thereself. =[

lumpyprincess

Reaction score
is there other princess dresses in the game? i think that sleeping beauty had like 4 dresses

MaleficRaven

Reaction score

You'll get scars if you get knocked out but sometimes it takes more than once and other times it doesn't. There are weapons in the game that will prevent them but once you have them, they're there for good.

I was soooo scared to level up in fable 2 because i wanted to be a petite tiny little non glowing lady
But than i started dieing so i became a big disgusting tall muscley glowy monster!
It was horrible.
Can i level up without fearing becoming blue? or getting muscles?
i didint mind being tall, but i hated being blue more than anything.
also how should i play if i wanna stay beautiful?

When you level up melee, you get a bit more muscly. When you level up ranged/skill, you get slightly taller. When you level up Will/magic you... don't get anything at all. However, when you charge up your spells, you'll notice Will lines all over your body which become more predominant as you level magic up. It's not nearly as bad as it was in the first two games so don't worry so much.

I have to admit though, I preferred the way Will was done in the first game and I'm glad they kept the Will lines for the second game but the third one was disappointing (big shocker there, eh?).

MudkipLuna

Mistress of Killing Stuffs
Reaction score
BEGIN ELIMINATION PROCESS.

...Please.

Rawrz moo

Reaction score
Keep the trolling in wow trade chat and 4chan plox

Status
Not open for further replies.