• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will-o'-the-wisp

B

Blade Mr.DK

Will-o'-the-wisp

Prologue

"But I'm innocent I tell you, INNOCENT!"
"Oi, you will be silent when the King is passin' judgment"
"But I'm telling the truth: I am a hero!"
"Don't make me tell you again!"
Ross was kneeling in the middle of the throne room of Fairfax castle, now draped with dark curtains and black tinted windows, with the charge of treason hung over his shoulders. Ross was staring up at the throne and it's occupier. A molevonent force circled the whole room. The King of Albion rose and strode over to Ross, several dukes followed him, the judges. When they reached Ross the King spoke.
"Why do you rebel against me? I who gave the people roofs over thier heads and food for thier stomachs." The dukes tutted at the kneeling accused, Ross only looked at his accuser, nearly 7' in height, a truly menacing figure.
"My lord, I swear to you I have never..."
The guard who had told Ross to be silent had just gave him a punch in the side of his head.
"I told you to shu' it"
"My sword please, Gate"
"Sir," Gate knelt to one knee as his master took his weapon and turned to Ross who was now getting up from the blow to his temple.
"I am going to end your pitiful life of lies before you utter a single word which contradicts my law"
"My lord, please have mercy on me. I utter no lies: I am a hero, not a rebel"
"Contain yourself, Gate," the king said to Gate who was readying himself for another attack on the once again kneeling hero.
"I have no dought you are a hero, just not in my kingdom. As for your wife and kids," Ross gulped "heheheh, leave them to me" he said this last part with such great terror Ross broke into tears apparently lost for words.
The king rose his sword and pointed it to Ross' heart.
BOOM!
Everyone jumped
"What the..."
BOOM
"Gate go and see what the commosion is," ordered the his lord.
Gate ran out of the thone room and returned seconds later.
"The castle is under attack," he reported back.
"Hmph," the king exclaimed, "no dought a rescue party for you."
"However," The king struck Ross in his heart with his mighty cutlasswhich penetrated through to his back, "they wasted thier journey...and thier lives. Slaughter them all!"
As dozens of soldiers armed to the teeth left for the small army of rescuers the soul of Ross, the self acclaimed hero, left his body, which lay in the middle of what was once a hero's home.

Cain

Reaction score
Re: Will-o'-the-wisp

aw no your back. And my life was going so well without you.

B

Blade Mr.DK

Cursed be those who curse tha D'K.
Get bacc to tha subject at hand or don't contribute a post, your aura is messing with mine.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Interesting story. :) Kinda sad though.+rep

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

(Snoring very loudly and sleeping peacefully and is then suddenly woken up by the wind from the silenceness of nothingness).Oh!I'm terribley sorry,but i just couldn't get past even the first word of your fanfic with out falling asleep.Lol!(Song version lol).But since MoonFever reped you for it,so do I.

Cain

Reaction score

Blade Mr.DK;280875 said:
Cursed be those who curse tha D'K.
Get bacc to tha subject at hand or don't contribute a post, your aura is messing with mine.

Oh you mean the aura that distinguishes you as an overall asshole. also, why can't you spell correctly in all your posts not just your fan fic. Iliked the story though(That dosen't mean I like you though) so I will +repyou.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Er, that's enough thanks - let's not flame each other, it's Sunday after all.

If it's not a constructive critique or similar about the fan fic, then keep it off the thread.

Ta.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Angel;281073 said:
Er, that's enough thanks - let's not flame each other, it's Sunday after all.

If it's not a constructive critique or similar about the fan fic, then keep it off the thread.

Ta.
Teh.It's nearly impossible for anyone(including myself)on the forums to do that.Most threads on this site have off-topic-topics.I guess we just have to deal with it and play along.(Sigh).

B

Blade Mr.DK

Not play along, deal with it and not put up with it

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

fable freak 37;281984 said:
Teh.It's nearly impossible for anyone(including myself)on the forums to do that.Most threads on this site have off-topic-topics.I guess we just have to deal with it and play along.(Sigh).
Not so - I expect people to follow simple instructions a three year old could get a grip on. This is a fan fic in a fanfic section - I expect posts to pertain to the topic at hand and not wander off on a tangent.

End of discussion.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Angel;282189 said:
Not so - I expect people to follow simple instructions a three year old could get a grip on. This is a fan fic in a fanfic section - I expect posts to pertain to the topic at hand and not wander off on a tangent.

End of discussion.
Ok,then.Great prolouge.Woops.I mean great prolouge for Blade.