• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will-Recolor

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: Will-Recolor

That looks real good. Nice job.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Nice I will try it out sometime

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

..How come every time I do it? It messes up. I even used the correct filing too.
Oh well, super rep to you. Been trying to do that forever, now if only I could play fabley. :(

I

iLoki

I used gimp, and I saved each image out of FE, took them into gimp, desaturated and messed with them and then saved them as *.dds files, with the default settings. Also, when you do the eyes, make sure that after you load your new texture that you turn the alpha back to 0, as it defaults to 1.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Nice again.

+rep for you =)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

iLoki;205005 said:
I used gimp, and I saved each image out of FE, took them into gimp, desaturated and messed with them and then saved them as *.dds files, with the default settings. Also, when you do the eyes, make sure that after you load your new texture that you turn the alpha back to 0, as it defaults to 1.

I did that though. :O even the .dds file. :O

I

iLoki

well... on another note, i changed one piece at a time. So if the .fmp causes fable to crash, let me know, and I will post the .dds files in a zip for anyone that wants to use them. I changed just the arms and then after those worked I changed the back, and then the face and then the legs and then the torso and then the eyes, all separate from one another.
now if only I could play fabley.

Why can't you play?