• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will Return.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Will Return.

I thought I'd be Original and make a Going away thread. Hah! No but seriously I am ging away for a Tad so you might have to hold off the "ScareCrow Rule the World" Capmaign for now.

I'll miss you all. And to show you my appreciation to you guys I will label you Individually.. (Damn im guna forget someoneI bet) Hah!

Anyway..

Steve (Projectego) - Obviously thanks to you for creating a wonderful Website! Much appreciated.
Andy (Dark Drakan) - Same with you, But your on More often which is good to see. NEVER STOP DRINKIN'!
Angel - I like your Humour and Your general output on life and the Thigns you say about Steve behind his back. :p
TJ Griffin - Were like Brothers, Kinda.. BUT! You make me Laugh, And thats all that Matters. Add my hotmail if ya like man (fatty_topark@hotmail.com). Miss ya!
Skotekal - We have alot in common, and get along quite well i must admit. Talk to sometime. Goodbye!
Droded - Well.. You left us already but you can read this when you get back. simple.. Awesome. Thats all I need to say. :p
Tsuyu - Okay i have to say this.. I've been holding it in for a long time now.. I thought.. You were a girl.. for a long time. hahahaha! :w00t:
Fable Freak - .... Tubes? The TUB3S! Hah.. Yeah.... Fable Freak...
Urahara - Well met, See ya round. Well I wont. But figure of speech. SEE YA! (I like ya SIG btw)
Firis - I think your still around? Am i right? Your a good kid, and you look like someone I KNOW! Hahaha!
Hobbes Pwn - We spoke kinda lately.. but not too recent. Hope you have a good time doing what you do.. Haah.
Led - Leddy mc Led led! Was it you who got me the 2 Fable Achievements? If so. THANKS! Haha! Bye.
Arseface - Always has to say the exact appropriate thing at the right time, its wodnerful! Haha.
Albion Knight - With his Awesome News and Videos. I thank you ALOT for that! :p
Dagzey - ! Almost forgot ya Mate! Too much incommon really.. We might aswell marry each other.. too bad your like 7 years older then me.. wait.. 5? Ohwell! Hah
Fallen Savior - Your Name.. YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME! Are you Coprol Caboose? I think it is! Haha. Goodtimes goodtimes. Thanks. Byyyyyye.
John Doe - The Man! Very Smart.. And Is Funny. Perfect.. Now.. All i need is a Penis Changer thing into a vagina.. SHUTUP! I'd deffinetly turn gay for you man. ;) Hah! Jokes.
Moonfever - Night fever, Night fever! Haha I always think of that when ya name pops up. Thank you for ya help on the forums and Chatting. Chur!
Zencidal - We did something recently.. Oh Yeah! Added you to my group! Hah. Thanks for asking. I bet you have Mad Street cred now, eh? Haha Bye.
Somedude X - Ahh... Cough* ... Ermm.. hahaha! Nah Jokes. I liked having Arguements with you. Goodtimes! Kinda..
James Butts - The Mountain Dew Freak of The Forums.

Well if your not on here.. your not important! No Jokes. Its late.. Might come dit it if I feel bad about not adding someone.

Well goodbye for now my Friends!

Take Care.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
Re: Will Return.

Hey you forgot me!!!! lol, joking, no one likes me, I'm the outcast!!!:):wacko: that and I haven't really done anything important. anyway, take care.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Yay, I'm on the list!!!! *opens a Mountain Dew :wacko::w00t::p
P.S. Sorry for all the smileys, I just needed a bit of emphasis.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

See you when you return Adam. ^_^

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

You thought Tsuyu was a girl? That has made my day :lol: :lol:

Hope to see you back again soon :D

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

The thought of a female version of me leaves me feeling incredibly confused, scared and turned-on.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

But primarily turned on, right?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Of course.

I'm so egotistical and self-centered that such a relationship is bound to work out great.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Well you know what they say, if you want something done well you should do it yourself. The logistics of this particular case can be worked out in your own time, of course...

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

CYa soon Adam, its sad to see all the old, more intellectual members become less active... Whats next? Tsuyu going to a Perverts Anonymous class?

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

^No!!!! That would be terrible!!!!!
icon_lol.gif

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Aw bless you said something about me :) Hope to see you back soon

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Lol I just noticed I loved your description of JohnDoe, mostly because he hates it, and I hate him, but it's funny as hell regardless.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I dont hate john soe... Its just sometimes hes a total, flat out, JACKASS! But hes pretty cool... ANd his knowledgeness puts my above averageness to shame :(

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

so long! we will miss you and your comiccon sig lol

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

K....

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

ah bummer...... I'll miss you. see ya when you get back! I dont have a hotmail or anything so Il just see ya later then.

Dentie

Reaction score

You are going for a while??:'(

you always made me LOL when i was sad espescially with the "Wanna play a little game" thing xD

well i think i'll see you later than :':)P

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Why must cool people leave? You and droded. :'(