• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

will they fix the custom villagers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
whatever you created their sexual preferance as, reverses in turn i wasted my code making a female i cant marry even though it says she is straight i was wondering if anyone knew if they were gonna fix it? i tried to search but it seems most threads about it degraded into petty arguements between players about their grammar. so i apologise if this has been asked before, and it probably has been i just cant find an answer to it.
cheers.

Gemini1179

Reaction score
Made mine bisexual and had no problem marrying her. My question is do they give more than one quest? If so, then I'm boned cause I married her after the first one...

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
They probably will by the end of the month or later. Patience is a virtue my friend.

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
i dont think you get any more, hers was one of the first i did and its been ages since then, and nothing has come up since, shame though thought you'd get alot more from it considering all those questions we answered, still its nice to go I MADE THEM! AND THEIR THERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.