• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WIP Fable 3

SaintHermit

I nose hair
Reaction score
WIP Fable 3

Inside one of the many inns around Albion sat two middle-aged men, both with a beer in their hands and a frown on their face. "I say he used witchcraft to trick em, why else would they support him?" The bearded one said while waiting for an answer. "It’s no trick, he’s just got brute force behind him, that’s how he stays on the throne." The other replied. The King of Albion had always been a topic of debates, though rarely in his defence. It had been that way ever since he overthrew King Lionheart, whose own reign was never truly liked. Although the story of King Lionhearts’ rise from a nobody to a legendary being was well known, the usurper’s tale was only known to a few.
This is the Usurper’s Tale.

Chapter wuhwuhone – Albion
Some say that King Lionheart had been planning his takeover of Albion even before he challenged Lucien and the Spire. The high property taxes, slave trading, assassinations, and even ties to the Temple of Shadows made it seem possible. His eventual domination came when Castle Fairfax became his home, and the people realised that nobody could stand against him.
In the fifty years that Lionheart ruled, many changes were seen throughout Albion. Bowerstone expanded its borders even further, while the subjects of Bloodstone were forced into submission.

(That's all I have... I forget things easily.)