• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Witch is better evil or good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fable1Fan

Reaction score
Witch is better evil or good

Me i believe that evil will always look cooler and 2 me they make more money

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Re: Witch is better evil or good

Evil of course, so much more fun.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Which*

Just sayin'.

Anyways, evil is definitely better. You see, with evil, there's a lot less restrictions and generally the decisions you make will be more beneficial to you.

Being good is overrated though I will admit I often feel remorse for some of my actions.

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

Evil is so much fun. But im too good in RL to enjoy it all the time... So I like being neutral. Im a "good(ish)" person but I still remember who's number 1. heh heh. :devil:

Overan

Reaction score

Being good is always better, it made Old Town prosper which actually gave you more money with higher rent values, and there is a nice feeling when you help someone.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Overan;417266 said:
Being good is always better, it made Old Town prosper which actually gave you more money with higher rent values, and there is a nice feeling when you help someone.

Ah, but you see, you're wrong. I helped Derek rid Old Town of the vermin so that it could grow prosper which in turn allowed me more property that I could then raise the taxes on thus earning me more gold.

That's how I think. I'll be good for the time being, only to turn around and reap the evil rewards down the road. I always see the big picture in these games.

Fable1Fan

Reaction score

yes that is all nice but i always go evil never have i once played a good character cause they make less money and when your evil no lil brats follow u around wanting your autograph and they say outta your house and your way

Paragon

The Ghoul
Reaction score

Evil, duhhhhh. Seriously though, E-V-I-L. : D

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

I think I am one of the few people who perfer to stay neutral. :p

Reaction score

I don't really aim for good or evil, I just do what suits My taste without seeking good or evil. In terms of how My character turns out morality wise though it usually happens to good.

Overan

Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;417405 said:
I don't really aim for good or evil, I just do what suits My taste without seeking good or evil. In terms of how My character turns out morality wise though it usually happens to good.

Same

Arch

Reaction score

Good ... Albion is perfect world and I dont want to ruin it. I dont get it why you all want to be evil ... Why kill people ... Why make someone suffer ... If you can help the kingdom , and be remembered as a good person ... I know its a game, but I still cant be evil :D I am good in real life and being evil is not fun for me ... (except in some games that are different type ... )

You can be both good and rich (corrupted)

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

I generally do what I want, when I want.

If I need money to buy something, I do what ever it takes to get that amount of money.

Could be killing priests one day and saving kitties the next.
But I will always be kicking chickens ^_^

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Arch;417478 said:
Good ... Albion is perfect world and I dont want to ruin it. I dont get it why you all want to be evil ... Why kill people ... Why make someone suffer ... If you can help the kingdom , and be remembered as a good person ... I know its a game, but I still cant be evil :D I am good in real life and being evil is not fun for me ... (except in some games that are different type ... )

You can be both good and rich (corrupted)

You can make good decisions and you can make evil decisions but ultimately you end up being good or evil. Neutral is impossible to be because that would require you to do absolutely nothing and take no part in anything.

Why am I evil? Because I find it to be less limiting and much more enjoyable. I have noticed a rather annoying trend... everyone whom you wrong tries to make you feel bad.

I realize that it's realistic but it gets a little annoying after having every self-righteous schmuck tell you what a jerk you are for killing someone, not making a certain choice, etc.

I found it to be especially annoying with Hammer at the end of Fable II.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

I tend to go for Good because it presents more of a challenge. This game is easy enough, why not add some limitation by trying to follow the rules?

Plus I like the way good characters look more...

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Recycled Human;417688 said:
I tend to go for Good because it presents more of a challenge. This game is easy enough, why not add some limitation by trying to follow the rules?

Plus I like the way good characters look more...

Good for you!

(No, that's not sarcasm in case you're wondering.)

I don't think I could ever go through without being evil. There are some people that just get on my nerves that need a dose of fireball to the face to make me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.