• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

wonder if anyone can help

G

Garebear20

wonder if anyone can help

hello i was wondering if anyone could help me

i love the vilager shirt and the leather pants, but they dont really work together, so i was wondering if anyone agreed with me and could possibly make them more similar

my idea was to take the dark leather pants but give them the grey pants and white leg straps that the regular leather pants have, then make the top of the skirt part the same color as the vilager shirt, and then make the under skirt part the same color as the brown undershirt part of the vilager shirt, leave the dark belt the same color it is but change the belt buckle runes to green instead of red, and lastly make the little leg sheath brown instead of red, please leave the bag on the leg the dark green it is :D

AND DO THE EXACT SAME THING TO THE NEUTRAL LEATHER
(including making the neautral belt the evil belt with green runes n the brown leg bag into the green leg bag)
EXCEPT MAKE THE PART THAT MATCHES THE VILAGER SHIRT MATCH THE BANDIT SHIRTS BLUE-GREEN! ^_^

i know that was a lot but if anyone can help or tell of someone who can thatd be great thx^_^