• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

World behind the world

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
World behind the world

My super evil character is hands down the glitchiest hero I have. It's almost unplayable due to the game having to process so much hate and fear in towns, the game becomes laggy and I cant wear coats that flow otherwise my weapons flicker in and out of existence and the coat moves off my body. As this character, I went to the winter lodge behind the bloodstone demon door and uppon entering the house, I fall through the floor and continue falling endlessly. What is funny about this is you see the day and night cycle of the game, the moon is high and the sun is below me, and the evil b***ard looks like he is surfing on Wretchers blade.
98f1xk.jpg
oj3yie.jpg
29giglj.jpg
Thats the sun down there, kind of hard to tell
5v6bv6.jpg
Seems like the type of amusing glitch one would bring to the attention of others. Anyone else had a rough time with their evil characters?

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Re: World behind the world

That's classic. And no, never had that kind of severe glitch. Worst I have is when my patchy coat doesn't lie flat and ends up going through my characters knees...

Glad you got pics of it!

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

That glitch at the Winter Lodge doesn't have anything to do with your character being excessively glitchy. I've gotten it before.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

It makes me sad that I cant slaughter anymore lest the game become horribly laggy, I guess there is simply too much fear and hate for the game to process, cause I go all the way on my evil characters. Since I couldnt burn the towns to the ground I drove their economies to hell, replacing the furniture in all the houses with broken furniture and charging max rent. I also chose the wealth ending. Everyone in Albion fears and hates me.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

I applaud your dedication to evil! Changed the perfectly good furniture to crap and charged max rent? Astounding. They can't even be comfortable in their tortured existance.

Dogmeat_17

vulgerthrust
Reaction score

your hero is the most cold, corrupted, evil son of a b**** i have ever heard of on this forum.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

I dont beleive you were around durring my more popular days on the forum. My activity lately has been greatly decreased.

Dogmeat_17

vulgerthrust
Reaction score

your right, i joined this forum about a week ago, so i apologize if im kinda out of it. oh, and just for the record the picture of the guy with horns is pretty intimidating

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

Thats me with a little photo editing.

ReMiXeDg

Hero
Reaction score
That is a sick son of a B otch! He looks very very scary in the second picture.

LeafySuburb

a l'espirit libre
Reaction score
When creating a statue of yourself in Oakfield sometimes she 'captures" some of your evil in her statue, so you can see the evil emanating off of your statue! Same thing goes for swaying coats. The wind will move your supposedly stone coat sometimes.
but hey, at least you dont have flying chairs..
cough cough...

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Wouldnt mind a couple flying chairs if it means I can move, kill, and wear what I want.