• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worried I might not get too play Fable 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
Worried I might not get too play Fable 3.

Well a while ago I got the RROD, before i got to complete the see the future expansion so i had to look up how it ended.. and just to say i can't get another xbox because i'm out of warranty.

I'm worried that my laptop might not be able to handle Fable 3 for pc once it comes it, I can run games like Oblivion on it but i think Fable 3 will be too much for it.

Any information on the system requirements out there or the kind of engine it is?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Worried I might not get too play Fable 3.

I can only think that the requirements will be around those of the new games, like Splinter Cell conviction or consider Fable The Lost Chapter's requirements and increase them. Though, I'm sure you will need at least 128 - 254 mb of Graphics Memory, a normal processor (if not good) At least 2 GB of Ram when you run at vista.

This should help you out to run the game in the basic settings. However, don't take this information too seriously, I'm not sure too about the requirements, that's just me trying to guess them based on the other games.

Usually the engine used in the Fable games (the graphics engine mostly) works well on the computer, though I wouldn't expect to run it on medium or max on a 4-5 year old computer. Of course this mostly depends on the hardware inside the computer.

Could you please provide some system information about your computer? aka: Graphics Card, RAM Memory, CPU and Operating System?

Note that you should have an internet connection. Because the game runs with Windows Live.

MrRofcat

Reaction score

If your computer can run oblivion!then it can probably run fable 3

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

I must be the luckiest person on the planet.I keep it in a well ventilated and shaded empty wardrobe, and i've never had any problems with my Xbox360.

as to Fable 3's PC specs, Look at the system requirements for Mass Effect 2, and they wont be bigger than that. If your PC can play Mass Effect 2, it will be able to play fable 3

Reaction score

joslen1;413907 said:
I must be the luckiest person on the planet.I keep it in a well ventilated and shaded empty wardrobe, and i've never had any problems with my Xbox360.

as to Fable 3's PC specs, Look at the system requirements for Mass Effect 2, and they wont be bigger than that. If your PC can play Mass Effect 2, it will be able to play fable 3

I've not had any problems with My 360 either, not yet anyway. I've had it for 3 years.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

If its out of warranty you can still pay for it to be fixed. Though mine was out of warranty when it got the RROD but they still repaired it for free for me.

Posted about my experience a while ago:

Microsofts Repair System

Nightwishes

Reaction score

You can send your old xbox back to microsoft to be fixed but it may cost you a little. Usually they replace your xbox with a new one and you get it back like a week or so later. I know how annoying it is when you get the RROD, i've had it three times ..

Wasabi

Cant play Fable 3 till Dec.
Reaction score

Grah, I feel ya, mate. I'll be in college, there's no Xbox and my computer is not meant for gaming...So I have to wait till winter break when I go home to play!!

I made a vow not to look up spoilers or gameplay or anything after Oct 26th Dx will power ahoy!!

GrimWhim

Reaction score

This is why PS3 > Xbox 360.

Just sayin'.

I haven't had a problem with the Red Ring of Death and I've had two different Xbox 360s (sold the first one, big mistake).

Status
Not open for further replies.