• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worship Expression blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Schwanda

Worship Expression blues

Can't get the worship expression and it's the only thing keeping me from finishing the game (opening the Doors is the final task for me).

Here's my problem:
I can't find it at the bookstore or travelling book seller. When I bought the bookstore as a young lass I was evil (it's possible I stole the book from the upper shelves before purchasing the bldg; I don't recall specifically). If I got the book upon purchase (I can't remember) I didn't realize it was an expressions book and sold it. I've visited all the vendors in Albion in attempt to find who I sold the book to. It's possible I gave it away, as books make good gifts. I've checked back at the bookstore every opportunity and I've bought out both the Fiction Burns book seller's supply as well as Rookridge's travelling Book Vendor's supply for days straight (lugging around 600+ books to prove it) in hope they'd restock. No luck (I'm just buying the same books over and over again. I've got 22 copies of Avo is Dead, for example).

When I was evil I massacared Oakfield and took sacrafices to the Temple of Darkness, ergo, Oakfield withered and the Temple of Light is now unoccupied and in ruin. No amount of pumping fundage back into Oakfield has changed that (ie all Oakfield rents are -100%, all shops at -60%, I've giften several hundred thousand dollars to any monk I come across, I buy/sell exclusively at their vendors when possible).

I truly am stuck. Is there a cheat, a way around this, someone I can trade with, or any other advice? I'm somewhat OCD and would like to "finish" the game: have done all quests/side quests, the silver keys, the gargoyles, perfected 6/8 rounds in the Crucible, obtained (but not injested) the transgender potion below Fairfax Castle...I just want to open all the Demon Doors and be done with it. THANKS!

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: Worship Expression blues

I dunno about the worship thing, but I doubt it will restock with normal books. Check upstairs in fiction burns when you can, I guess.

And you've missed your chance to save oakfield, so stop wasting your money :(

A

AFable2Fan

I have an extra Worship book. Wait, you DO want it right?

T

TaterSalad

Buy the bookstore.

Done and done. You'll get a note and there's a chest or a container on the second floor.

D

darkskxcher

TaterSalad;280199 said:
Buy the bookstore.

Done and done. You'll get a note and there's a chest or a container on the second floor.

Like he said. Buy fiction burns

A

auzzy09

how do you trade things or whatever? i'm in the same boat as the person who posted this

P

PoorKing

TaterSalad;280199 said:
Buy the bookstore.

Its in one of the bookshelves.

A

auzzy09

hey i had the exact same problem and then today i was looking at a general goods vendor and found the book! it was on knothole island or whatever at a stall thing for a general goods/merchandise...something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.