• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worship

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Metalix

Worship

Hi everyone, I'm new to this so if I'm putting this in the wrong section can someone let me know.
I'm having trouble with the Bower Lake demon door i've got all the expressions bar the worship expession. I keep going to the book store in Bowerstone but they never have it on sale. Could someone please tell me if it is an expression to earn, or should i just keep going to the bookstore?

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score
Re: Worship

Well I think(now I can't remember but I think)I bought mine in the Bowerstone Bookstore.
Remember your cities/towns/villages depend on your economy and that can have a huge impact on the items you get from the shops in that place.

And by the way welcome to Fable 2 Forums.
It's always nice and a pleasure to greet a new member.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Worship - Purchase the Fiction Burns bookstore and find it on the top floor bookshelf.
There you go, straight from angel's sources.

M

Metalix

I think the economy is 4 stars the last time i checked. Will it need to be 5 stars to be able to buy the book?
Thank you

M

Metalix

Top floor bookshelf? So you don't have to buy it? Thanks, i'll do that asap

J

Jon_tooth

Metalix;274697 said:
Hi everyone, I'm new to this so if I'm putting this in the wrong section can someone let me know.
I'm having trouble with the Bower Lake demon door i've got all the expressions bar the worship expession. I keep going to the book store in Bowerstone but they never have it on sale. Could someone please tell me if it is an expression to earn, or should i just keep going to the bookstore?
I just bought it from the Bowerston bookstore today.

I think it just randomly appears there after a while.

I may be wrong as I'm new to this myself.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Don't you have to buy the bookstore and then you find it on the second floor? Or is that another book? I have no idea.

J

Jon_tooth

LobotomizedLOVE;274770 said:
Don't you have to buy the bookstore and then you find it on the second floor? Or is that another book? I have no idea.

Could be... I own the shop.

Come to think of it, I believe you're right!

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

*cough* that's what I posted :O

M

Metalix

Thanks Urahara, i found it where you said it was. I have know opened all demon doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.