• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Lucien

Mayor
Reaction score
Worship?

How do you get the worship expression? I know you don't get it from alignment or renown but I can't find the appropiate expression in Bowerstone's book shop either. I need it to get to the demon door in Bower Lake. Any ideas?

Twilight

Reaction score
Re: Worship?

You have to buy Bowerstone Bookshop and then search the Bookcases upstairs.

Lord Lucien

Mayor
Reaction score

Thanks for the reply but couldn't I just steal the book then play the lute to recover from the evil points? Just out of interest, what does the demon door hold? Just want to know if it's worth it.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I dunno whats in the demon door, but if you can then sure. I've just assumed the book spawns when you buy the store.

Lord Lucien

Mayor
Reaction score

Okay, I'll try that. It must be worth it for a hard demon door like that.

Wicker

Reaction score

Arn't the prizes inside demon doors all different in some cases? like finding legendery weapons won't change obviously but other things like what you find in chests? This might just be me lol

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

@Wicker, the Demon Doors are scripted, they'll alway have the same things for everyone.

@OP, you can't steal the book. It spawns when you buy the store. And you get a Lucky Charm Augment ( if its the DD I think it is )

Wicker

Reaction score

Oh, lol i though they were all different lol, silly little girl that i am! but then again i don't know anyone else who plays this game who i know so i guess i just guessed lol ^^

Lord Lucien

Mayor
Reaction score

Lucky charm augement? *pinches himself to wake him up from what must be a dream* That's what I get? Some 4500 GP (approximately) augement for a demon door that requires you to pratically complete the game? Lionhead, didn't you think for one bloody moment that I may already have augumented my weapons already and would rather simply buy the bloody thing instead of going through all that hassle and buying a property worth about triple the augement price? :realmad:

Sorry, it's just some of their funny jokes are anything but funny. Don't you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.