• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

wow, wtf bug!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc_Em

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm here to sadly tell you that this game has ruined me. I just spent 12 hours today, 15 hours in total, working on a single hero, So,

about 3 hours ago now, i had joined a multiplayer game with a guy named Moose, me and him ran around i had beaten the game, grew my wings, and was pretty satisified with the way i played. Now,

I Helped Moose out since he had been doing a lot of the mini missions, cracked me up seeing him in dweller clothes making pies, when i first joined his game.. So anyway, yeah i showed him around, helped him unlock some fun stuff in the road to rule, And so on,

IT all lead up to one little quest, i dunno what the hell this games problem is but, Anyway we are in aurora doin a quick delivery, finished it up, So we head back, and i ended up getting a bit up ahead, And i believe that it was the front door/gate entrance to aurora from the desert, I Make my way up to it, and like i said, i was a pretty good ways ahead of Moose, Then,

I was hoping that this front entrance, would block me from going any further until moose would catch up, Unfortunetly it was not the case, I Went straight through the ****ing gate, and through the ****ing ground, And now, i sit in the sky... makes no sense, Thats why it is a bug. cant access the sancuary to teleport me to a different location, It only opens the pause screen, And the ****tiest thing about this is, Its saved, yeah, Right at this point... Here is what i mean.

Edit: in one quest, The 365 days before attack session, i chased some guy down and he locked himself in a Jail cell, that he thought he was able to get away in, or somethin like that, I had to kill some merc's and once i did, he tried to bribe me 100k to let him free, i was like yeah right.. i didnt need his money, so i Left him there, forever, BUT he said i would regret that decision, So it appears that i am now, Because i might just be stuck in the skies forever, Relevant but Completely Bull.

ujuoz

Reaction score
happen to know where the 2nd criminal in blightwall is lol

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
i had the same thing happen... i fast traveled while holding hands for a date relationship quest, and when it spawned i was falling though the ground.... they still didnt get all the bugs...

Doc_Em

Reaction score
lol sorry for my language folks, but this is just ridiculous.

wertt89

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a fix for this bug?

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a fix for this bug?
Are you still stuck? Maybe have someone invite you to their world, and maybe it will get you out of the void.
If not, then just wait for the patch, sorry I can't be anymore help.

CursedCryptLord

Reaction score
I have the same problem GG Lion Head. was about to get the henry VII achievment ....

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
I don't like Fable III, in fact, I think it's rubbish and that the release date should have been pushed back until they dealt with all these bugs and glitches.
It simply ruins the experience, and it's too late for a patch to fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.