• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wraithmarsh Demon Door (Vault)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score
Wraithmarsh Demon Door (Vault)

So to those who have opened to Demon Door in Wraithmarsh ("The Vault") did you happen to notice that behind the chest there is a door that lights up as if it is an accesable door ? and if so has anyone been able to open it ?

Also what are your thoughts on it, do you think it was from something unfinished, for a future expansion, glitch or removed content ?

Just bored I guess, so what do you think ?

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: Wraithmarsh Demon Door (Vault)

probably a bug, I cant remember seeing it for my door.

Good idea though.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

yes i saw them, also notice your standing it the chamber of fate?

Zamurick

I bet $5 you'll read this
Reaction score

The Vault seems to be a mixture of the Spire, Bowerstone Market, and Fairfax Gardens (demon door area).

As for me, I did notice the door; however, it has a purple highlight, meaning "friendly character".

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Zamurick;259983 said:
The Vault seems to be a mixture of the Spire, Bowerstone Market, and Fairfax Gardens (demon door area).

As for me, I did notice the door; however, it has a purple highlight, meaning "friendly character".
you say Fairfax Gardens demon door area cus the place where the chest is right..? its the spitting image of the chamber of fate i was talking about ...:getlost:

D

DragonMaster91

Hmm... the wraithmarsh demon door is terry cotter's army?

It's not the vault...

Zamurick

Reaction score

He means Westcliff.

Zamurick

Reaction score

Aions;259985 said:
you say Fairfax Gardens demon door area cus the place where the chest is right..? its the spitting image of the chamber of fate i was talking about ...:getlost:
Oh, you must mean the hallway? Yeah, that's definitely the Chamber of Fate there.

N

NTkitten

There are three doors that turn purple. There's also the Memory Lane door that looks like it can be opened and says press A to "examine," but does nothing. There is also a door in Memory Lane with a large lion on it. Hmmm...Lot's of fun stuff going on with the Demon Doors, I guess.

N

NTkitten

I'm also thinking that every single Demon Door is things you will find later or have already seen in the game. The Vault is the Chamber of Fate. Memory lane includes Bowerstone when you were a kid, Oakvale, and some other fun stuff. Serenity Farm looks like the place from the Perfect World bit of the game. Idk...maybe we'll know soon enough>

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

it couldve been origanally meant to lead you somewhere but taken out at the last minute
300 POST!!!

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

That kind of thing gives them lot's of room to move when it comes to DLC.

D

Dingo Lust

Wow, you guys are ridiculously observant. I just go in, grab my new goodies and then leave.

...Weirdos!

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

Dingo Lust;266805 said:
Wow, you guys are ridiculously observant. I just go in, grab my new goodies and then leave.

...Weirdos!

Lol what fun is a game if you dont try and explore every last aspect of it, might be something exciting you missed... obviously not in this case though.

And yes I meant Westcliffe Demon Door... sleep at that part of exploring the game wasnt exactly pleantiful.

A

amara hael

Actually, there are three of those mystery doors. o_O The previously mentioned one in front of you, and one on each side of you as well. I've tried everything I could think of to try to get them to open but nothing works >.< It bothers me greatly..... XP

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

This is a really old thread. Checkyerdates.org

Status
Not open for further replies.