• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wrote it at "Three in the mornin"

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Wrote it at "Three in the mornin"

Pretty ****ed up armageddon creeping on me, staring into the sea filled with glee at what will come to be.
Super-human alligators freaky-deaky masturbators **** all dem haterz.
Random rhyme time: I punched a mine, he tried to yell, I laughed and fell, yes I know im goin to hell, oh lol.
I like dogs, frogs, hogs, but not smogs or bogs.
Eatin bacon, shakin, fakin. Im at the lake and I don't know what to say the water looks green and gay, don't listen to what I have to say.
Three in the morning Monster high feelin like im gonna cry cause I watched a docudrama, oh hold me mama.
They got the wrong target, wasn't Osama, twas your mama, just kiddin twas the goverment, needs to stop goverin needs to stop hoverin and smotherin.
Random rhyme pushin out on a dime, tastes like lime at three in the mornin everything is borin.
Yes I know im cutting letters but it rhymes alot betters without the letters.
Playin world at war, that damn noob-tube whore. Well at least its better than Halo 3 that games as cheap as cheap can be, needs no skill little kid poppin pills thinks he tough grabs a rocket puts it in his magic-pocket.
Man I wish I really had Spore maybe i't would make me bored but I don't know neither do you so shut up and drink your juice at three in the mornin.

Flee4me

Thomas
Reaction score
Re: Wrote it at "Three in the mornin"

okaaaay...

just kidding =p even though it IS weird