• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WTB DLC Swords or Hammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
Hey guys - I'm really wanting a DLC Weapon, I couldn't get a Pre-Order in on time and was wondering if anyone had a spare code or just a code they would want to sell?

I'm really itching for the Channeler or Inquisitor's sword, but If I can't get one of those, a hammer will do just as well.

I am a veteran of this website, and I recently donated codes to the website for the contest here. I am trustworthy and will not scam. I can pay via PayPal or Microsoft Points/gold cards.

Autarch

Reaction score
Tell you what, man.

If I win the contest, I'll give you the weapon, okay? xD

Unless it's the Absolver, in which case I'll flip a coin between you and Dracenix for the Channeler. =p

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
If I win the contest, I'll give you the weapon, okay?

The contest is for the Shardborne sword, which I already have. Did you not read that I supplied the codes? Lol

Autarch

Reaction score
I was thinking you'd given some pre-order weapons away without thought to yourself and immediately regretted it. xD

Anyway, if you're looking to pay cash, I'd advise you to jump on eBay. I'd give you my last sword, but I've already promised it to Dracenix and the little tyke is so worked up that he's getting one. =p

Ask me for any advice you'd like on buying the DLC off eBay, by the by.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
hehe.^_^
well, i hope you get a wep at least. as he said, ebay should be cheapest now before the codes become rarer.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
All. Sorry if you thought they were all Pre-Order codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.